Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

I am Kate

Mar 20, 2024
Uk
Even I said you trolled her! I dunno, I think it was the way you was with her in her lives.. maybe just a friend being cruel to be kind sometimes? Spill the tea Kate on what happened with big Lucy the first time
I never trolled Steph. Sometimes you had to be sturn with Steph to make her listen. I was there for her whenever she needed me. And Lucy trolled alot of us in the beginning, got caught out, there was evidence that she did all this. Messages, screen recordings and screenshots.

Reactions: hortonhearsawho
Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
I never trolled Steph. Sometimes you had to be sturn with Steph to make her listen. I was there for her whenever she needed me. And Lucy trolled alot of us in the beginning, got caught out, there was evidence that she did all this. Messages, screen recordings and screenshots.
Unfortunately you can't help some people no matter how hard you try, they always no better and it's a shame as it sounded like she had a good friend In you

I am Kate

Mar 20, 2024
Uk
Unfortunately you can't help some people no matter how hard you try, they always no better and it's a shame as it sounded like she had a good friend In you
I did alot for her. And I mean alot. Yes I was gutted the friendship ended like it did. I didn't care what she looked like or what her house was like. I liked steph for steph. I thought she was a friend to me.

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Unfortunately Stephanie does herself no favours, and they way she has been acting these last few months has become her downfall, I used to like watching her cooking videos and the fact we live in the same area, but then when she started doing the lives she just became vile

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Fair enough. I’m exactly the same about Steph, I used to like her, dopey af but she was funny in the beginning, proper down to earth lass but now 😮 her comments in here last night were the most disgusting thing I’ve ever read

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Unfortunately Stephanie does herself no favours, and they way she has been acting these last few months has become her downfall, I used to like watching her cooking videos and the fact we live in the same area, but then when she started doing the lives she just became vile
how close to her are you?