Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
I certainly do 😂 can’t say much more but she does smoke. how she denies it constantly I don’t know. I hope she comes back on tonight
She can't deny it, I think everyone has heard her smoking! She must have COPD too, her breathing is terrible.
Her diet and breathing issues are gonna be the death of her. She'll be lucky to make it to 60 the way she's going.

Mar 18, 2024
york
I did alot for her. And I mean alot. Yes I was gutted the friendship ended like it did. I didn't care what she looked like or what her house was like. I liked steph for steph. I thought she was a friend to me.
Yes we’ve all been done over by steffy weffy I thought she was a good friend to me too but I found out she had been trolling herself for sympathy. All she does is beg n lie even her very close friends were in on it with her too lucy was a scapegoat Steph blamed her time n time again even though it was proved to be slaggy Lynn the crinkly chin who has now taken over her live . Disgusted is an understatement if im honest the way she has carried on this past few weeks she has thrown her best friends straight under the bus then blamed lucy yet again why though did she just let her bk in to bully her ?

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
Why is she getting away with this cause I’m no pushover? She needs a good beating that b x
She’s seen other people on TT getting away with it & jumped on the bandwagon.
Playing the victim and calling people trolls when she’s getting called out.
If she needed a new washing machine etc, then don’t go to Feckin Blackpool, spend ur loan on something u need. (Not Doughnuts)

Mar 18, 2024
york
Funny u say that @Thin Lizzy
I’ve been thinking for a few days she gotta be on here.🤔
She will be Lynn is the rudest ignorant old hag bag I have ever seen she can’t help but be nosey she jumps in n out of everyone’s lives looking to see who she he him can troll to say she’s 65 she needs to stop she’s embarrassing for her age with her big foul mouth and heavily rimmed glasses , she needs to piss off none of steffy weffys followers all 3 hate her when she going to realise I wonder 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1710978821868.png