Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
She will be Lynn is the rudest ignorant old hag bag I have ever seen she can’t help but be nosey she jumps in n out of everyone’s lives looking to see who she he him can troll to say she’s 65 she needs to stop she’s embarrassing for her age with her big foul mouth and heavily rimmed glasses , she needs to piss off none of steffy weffys followers all 3 hate her when she going to realise I wonder 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1710978821868.png
I see her in the box, and I just can’t watch. Would rather watch Corrie lol

Reactions: iseeyou
Mar 18, 2024
york
I see her in the box, and I just can’t watch. Would rather watch Corrie lol
Yep she’s the worst person I have ever had the misfortune of knowing the money I have sent this b for food gas lecki u name it I sent it to her but you get to a point where you just do not tolerate this type of behaviour so bitter with her n Lynn n Lewis n lucylou set of trolling scum bag

nextjokelol

Mar 18, 2024
Manchester
Well I must say this as been a bit of a good read, I am the Kate btw!.. hahaha
Hello Kate thought you was possibly already on here somewhere, but there’s obviously so many other people that she’s hurt that have helped her out too. Luckily I never had much to do with her and avoided private conversations. Just watched her lives, and don’t go in the boxes anymore on TikTok as I accidentally caused drama. Guess who

Reactions: iseeyou

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Hello Kate thought you was possibly already on here somewhere, but there’s obviously so many other people that she’s hurt that have helped her out too. Luckily I never had much to do with her and avoided private conversations. Just watched her lives, and don’t go in the boxes anymore on TikTok as I accidentally caused drama. Guess who
do waiting for kate 😂 dish the tea, I’m nosy as hell

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
She will be Lynn is the rudest ignorant old hag bag I have ever seen she can’t help but be nosey she jumps in n out of everyone’s lives looking to see who she he him can troll to say she’s 65 she needs to stop she’s embarrassing for her age with her big foul mouth and heavily rimmed glasses , she needs to piss off none of steffy weffys followers all 3 hate her when she going to realise I wonder 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1710978821868.png
Ohhh she's alot older than me, I feel better now 😂

I am Kate

Mar 20, 2024
Uk

Another clue, lol 😆

Mar 18, 2024
york
I’ve still got screen recordings of Lucy’s original trolling the horrible horrible excuse for a mother. Who does that! Sad individual setting other people up. She’s sick in the head!!!!!! Her face on live says it all… she’s mad at the world and taking it out on innocent people.

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
I'm really missing not seeing what s she heats up today. Can't call it cooking....
Come on Lewis, come on in....on another note...is this how kids are been taught to spell these days? I'd be worried if my son was 15 and wrote like Lewis did! Definitely UC award pending there once he's 18!
I'm blocked so I can't see anything, and yeah it was pretty bad wasn't it, but when you see the roll model then there's no hope for him

Mar 18, 2024
york
It’s se without her 😂😂
She’s having a so called break from tik tok till she’s had time to think about how she has mistreated her close friends .
Poor lady but I guess she’s still got all her 15 year old little vaping cronies to sit n chill with n talk about who’s going out with who 🤣🤣🤣etc I can’t cope with her mentality it’s not right 😬

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
She’s having a so called break from tik tok till she’s had time to think about how she has mistreated her close friends .
Poor lady but I guess she’s still got all her 15 year old little vaping cronies to sit n chill with n talk about who’s going out with who 🤣🤣🤣etc I can’t cope with her mentality it’s not right 😬
Trying to think of excuses