Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
Anyone read her latest? 😆 🤣 😂 police and harassment?? Yeah OK!! Police not interested!! How many times!! Funny how she doesn't show the messages of paedophilia that she wrote ain't it? Bit selective there ain't ya Steph?

Reactions: PinkyGirl

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
Had to run and see, I’m a nosey biatch 😂

Attachments

• IMG_9778.png
    IMG_9778.png
    339.9 KB · Views: 53

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
She’s lying in her first video, she’s describing herself, says she likes to go out with her friends, couple mins later she’s saying she has depression and anxiety, then proceeds to say she doesn’t go out much. Only with Lewis after school. Lying Efin boot she is
She will never change. A new platform, more lies, more drama. I expect she believes she is hidden at Clapper, but no, she can not hide.

I did screen record it, although when trying to upload it here it stated the file was too large. I presumed for a moment they meant Stephanie. 😂

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
She will never change. A new platform, more lies, more drama. I expect she believes she is hidden at Clapper, but no, she can not hide.

I did screen record it, although when trying to upload it here it stated the file was too large. I presumed for a moment they meant Stephanie. 😂
Same 😂 Try uploading ur video on Streamable. U Will need make an account, It’s free. It saves them too. I’ve used it many times so defo safe

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
Did she even cook that Stuffing she made in one her videos? I don’t eat it so don’t know if it needs be cooked. My mum,Gran etc always put it in oven

Reactions: iseeyou