Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Just watched her introduction video :oops: :oops: So she's an animal lover? But doesn't know how many cats she's got? ๐Ÿ˜‚ She loves to go out with her friends then in the next breath she doesn't go out cos she has depression and anxiety? :oops: She's on Universal Credit and isn't proud of that? Never bothered her before lol. I have to say Steph what a great start to your Clapper journey lol :sneaky::sneaky:

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Just watched her introduction video :oops: :oops: So she's an animal lover? But doesn't know how many cats she's got? ๐Ÿ˜‚ She loves to go out with her friends then in the next breath she doesn't go out cos she has depression and anxiety? :oops: She's on Universal Credit and isn't proud of that? Never bothered her before lol. I have to say Steph what a great start to your Clapper journey lol :sneaky::sneaky:

I would hazard a guess she believes she is putting her best foot forward so to speak. It is a shame those trotters are covered by her cankles. Welcome to Stephanie's world. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ohlala

Mar 22, 2024
Huddersfield
What an impression ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ˜„

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Screenshot_20240322-171006.jpg

It is nice how any comment she posts on another's video/post, shows up on her own page. Definitely one to watch. The toxicity and troll moved to Clapper.