Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
She has two new videos up, nothing of interest, although I have noticed in each video, and the ones from the last two days, she is constantly saying "I wanted (xyz).... but I don't have any".

This is a common theme with Stephanie, it is designed for pity and for people to ask if she is okay for food and money, which is where the manipulation starts.

Last edited:

Ohlala

Mar 22, 2024
Huddersfield
She has two new videos up, nothing of interest, although I have noticed in each video, and the ones from the last two days, she is constantly saying "I wanted (xyz).... but I don't have any".

This is a common theme with Stephanie, it is designed for pity and for people to ask if she is okay for food and money, which is where to manipulation starts.
She spent all her money on tat again. Little shopping in, place a state. Yuk!!!! Bet she is waiting for the 1st to spend the kid's money lol

Reactions: iseeyou

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
She spent all her money on tat again. Little shopping in, place a state. Yuk!!!! Bet she is waiting for the 1st to spend the kid's money lol

And only cooking for herself. No lewis I see, no mention of him at all, no plate for him. Either he is not there, or she has learned to keep her child out of her online scams, trolling and vile behaviour.

Reactions: iseeyou and Ohlala

Ohlala

Mar 22, 2024
Huddersfield
And only cooking for herself. No lewis I see, no mention of him at all, no plate for him. Either he is not there, or she has learned to keep her child out of her online scams, trolling and vile behaviour.
Probably told him to be quiet while filming. The last 2 mins on the video, is her bloody eating. The intro did tickle me though, "i'm on universal credit.....i ain't proud of it" 🤣🤣🤣 but you wasn't you saying on TT you was happy. Boring or what!! Stephanie just give up social media. You are a lost cause indeed, people try and help but you go against people.

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
I doubt she will stay on Slapper, I mean Clapper for long 🤭. She has very few followers, very little interest being shown, which means no cashflow. We all know she will try though.

I have heard however, she is still posting on tiktok, although has simply made her page private to friends only. I am sure not everyone there is a trusted friend and will be watching.

Ohlala

Mar 22, 2024
Huddersfield
I doubt she will stay on Slapper, I mean Clapper for long 🤭. She has very few followers, very little interest being shown, which means no cashflow. We all know she will try though.

I have heard however, she is still posting on tiktok, although has simply made her page private to friends only. I am sure not everyone there is a trusted friend and will be watching.
She opened it just to show a message lol. She is only going live on Saturday & Sunday

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
She opened it just to show a message lol. She is only going live on Saturday & Sunday

I presume that was for the benefit of those keeping tabs on her? I am not sure how this Clapper works, as in gifting excetera, but she certainly would make more on tiktok, primarily due to having a larger audience. It is too tempting for her.

When I was on tiktok some time ago and friends with Stephanie, many times due to postings regarding her on T.L, she did and stated the very same, yet was on live constantly and still posting.

Ohlala

Mar 22, 2024
Huddersfield
I presume that was for the benefit of those keeping tabs on her? I am not sure how this Clapper works, as in gifting excetera, but she certainly would make more on tiktok, primarily due to having a larger audience. It is too tempting for her.

When I was on tiktok some time ago and friends with Stephanie, many times due to postings regarding her on T.L, she did and stated the very same, yet was on live constantly and still posting.
I agree. I have no clue how Clapper work's myself. But she love's the "spotlight". She need's to come off social media and start sorting herself out

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK

This is a common theme with Stephanie, it is designed for pity and for people to ask if she is okay for food and money, which is where the manipulation starts.
Old mother Hubbard will be back to her cheeky takeaways soon no doubt