Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
Probably told him to be quiet while filming. The last 2 mins on the video, is her bloody eating. The intro did tickle me though, "i'm on universal credit.....i ain't proud of it" 🤣🤣🤣 but you wasn't you saying on TT you was happy. Boring or what!! Stephanie just give up social media. You are a lost cause indeed, people try and help but you go against people.
It’s a new platform for her. She needs to come across like a nice,honest sincere person. I’ve not seen any comments on her posts. Only likes.

Reactions: NosieRosie

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
I've never seen meatballs and spaghetti like that...ever!! Honestly, how does she not constantly have the ss? It looked disgusting, does she really eat that? I can't get over it, she couldn't have made it look like vomit soup anymore than what she did. Why can't she do anything properly?

They were not browned or sealed, just raw and bloody. I actually almost gagged. Revolting.

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
Thankfully someone on TL uploaded her intro video 😂 I've not commented for a few days, been busy with work. But fat steph doesn't care about her pets, you'd get your cat done. Keep putting her though that! And didn't the last litter pass away? You hear or say its the phone she's holding, clearly stressing the mum cat out. And thats WHY she's rejecting her babies, because fat steph, keeps touching them, with her nasty hands. And I see she added, I have depression and anxiety 🤣 F-OFF lard arse! You're just fiddling the system! What for a higher rate payment of pip! 🤣

Mar 18, 2024
york
Probably told him to be quiet while filming. The last 2 mins on the video, is her bloody eating. The intro did tickle me though, "i'm on universal credit.....i ain't proud of it" 🤣🤣🤣 but you wasn't you saying on TT you was happy. Boring or what!! Stephanie just give up social media. You are a lost cause indeed, people try and help but you go against people.
Exactly people have tried so bloody hard to help but she’s the rudest most arrogant b I have ever seen never a thankyou no kiss my arse . Only likes you if you gift her and if you don’t you are irrelevant she dosnt bother with you ! I’m so glad that people have seen her for who she really is a dishonest cruel foul nasty inbred who only cares about her belly 🤮😡

Mar 18, 2024
york
I think it’s Blessed Lucy or LucyLou going by the London grammar coming across in the posting 😏
Deffo lucylou she is the biggest Troll 🧌 I’ve ever witnessed pretends to like you then talks so nastily behind ya back as if butter wouldn’t melt so nasty and she was caught trolling on Stephanie’s live too coming in on different accounts pretending to be bread Boswell and Lynn is boring such a joke this b !

Mar 17, 2024
Leicester
Going through the thread looks like all stephs old "friends / mods" have been mentioned
I've seen no mention on AnnBan- Annabel she was the snakeiest, I'd watch her be so nice to steph then in other lives she'd be vile about steph little did she know I had already seen what she had wrote previously, she was in a WhatsApp group with steph and others and 1 point and would feedback information leaving herself out, wouldn't be surprised if she's someone here lurking.

On another note, stephs meatballs if that's what we're calling them were erm let's say
"Outta this world"🤣 I've also never seen anyone introduce themselves too clapper🤣.

Have a good Saturday....

I am Kate

Mar 20, 2024
Uk
Going through the thread looks like all stephs old "friends / mods" have been mentioned
I've seen no mention on AnnBan- Annabel she was the snakeiest, I'd watch her be so nice to steph then in other lives she'd be vile about steph little did she know I had already seen what she had wrote previously, she was in a WhatsApp group with steph and others and 1 point and would feedback information leaving herself out, wouldn't be surprised if she's someone here lurking.

On another note, stephs meatballs if that's what we're calling them were erm let's say
"Outta this world"🤣 I've also never seen anyone introduce themselves too clapper🤣.

Have a good Saturday....
I wanna know whom you are. You know alot about stephs circle. Come on "spill the tea" lol

Mar 17, 2024
Leicester
I wanna know whom you are. You know alot about stephs circle. Come on "spill the tea" lol
You are right Kate I know a LOT.

I know Lucy trolled her and others wished people C.
I know you helped her numerous of times and didn't even get a thank you with that being money for electricity feeling sorry for her like you did - live and learn as you seem a decent person.
I know Annabel belongs in the grass the snake she is and pretends she does no wrong.
I know Gary helped her a few times again he seemed a genuine one and got trolled so much for doing no wrong.
I know a random person gave steph 500pounds to set up her own merchandise he didn't get a thank you and she spent it all on takeaways hauls you name it.
I know she couldn't give a hoot about Lewis or his education as he was getting suspended every week and she thought it was funny on live.

The list goes on.....

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
You are right Kate I know a LOT.

I know Lucy trolled her and others wished people C.
I know you helped her numerous of times and didn't even get a thank you with that being money for electricity feeling sorry for her like you did - live and learn as you seem a decent person.
I know Annabel belongs in the grass the snake she is and pretends she does no wrong.
I know Gary helped her a few times again he seemed a genuine one and got trolled so much for doing no wrong.
I know a random person gave steph 500pounds to set up her own merchandise he didn't get a thank you and she spent it all on takeaways hauls you name it.
I know she couldn't give a hoot about Lewis or his education as he was getting suspended every week and she thought it was funny on live.

The list goes on.....
£500!! The heffalump has no chuffin shame!!!

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
Fatty steph is on stephs karaoke account dragging she's had a cheeky take away 6 nights on the run. Followers only though! I'm guessing uc is for a somewhat fancy lifestyle stephanie 🤨😡😤 makes it look bad for people who do in facted need the extra support. Or has Lewis child maintenance dropped!! I'm not a violent person but her 😂 I could honestly drop kick it in the face. Absolute tramp! Get a job ya lazy f