Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK

You are right Kate I know a LOT.

I know Lucy trolled her and others wished people C.
I know you helped her numerous of times and didn't even get a thank you with that being money for electricity feeling sorry for her like you did - live and learn as you seem a decent person.
I know Annabel belongs in the grass the snake she is and pretends she does no wrong.
I know Gary helped her a few times again he seemed a genuine one and got trolled so much for doing no wrong.
I know a random person gave steph 500pounds to set up her own merchandise he didn't get a thank you and she spent it all on takeaways hauls you name it.
I know she couldn't give a hoot about Lewis or his education as he was getting suspended every week and she thought it was funny on live.

The list goes on.....
Who was it that gifted her the washing machine? Surely she could have applied from UC or whoever to get a new one?

Mar 17, 2024
Leicester
Fatty steph is on stephs karaoke account dragging she's had a cheeky take away 6 nights on the run. Followers only though! I'm guessing uc is for a somewhat fancy lifestyle stephanie 🤨😡😤 makes it look bad for people who do in facted need the extra support. Or has Lewis child maintenance dropped!! I'm not a violent person but her 😂 I could honestly drop kick it in the face. Absolute tramp! Get a job ya lazy f
Oh no not the karaoke machine my ears are still bleeding, I'd be mortified if that was my mum as a teenager, poor lad and she wonders why he got bullied he was the talk of the school

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
I remember the washing machine, and then there was the begging for a bed, which then appeared on our local giveaway site on FB, wasn't there airfryers as well plus a new cooker?
I didn’t catch the bed scenario l, only ppl talking about it. Didn’t she say she bight her /nd air fryer from TT for less than £10? I honestly can’t remember. Never in my life until I came across Stephanie, had i ever saw someone orgasm over lettuce

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Who would want to buy “Stephanie’s Teatime” merch 😂
Remember when she was trying to organise a raffle to win her merch? 😂 😂 😂 I'm sure it was something like a thousand numbers, 2 quid a number and the prize was a key ring and pen or a key ring and tea towel with her face on it 😂😂😂 She was even thinking of going subscribers only at a 5er a go!! This thing is just deluded :oops::oops: Safe to say they never materialised lol. Like the anti bullying campaign she tried to start, getting signatures and petitions up lol think she got 2 or 3 signatures 😂😂😂

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Remember when she was trying to organise a raffle to win her merch? 😂 😂 😂 I'm sure it was something like a thousand numbers, 2 quid a number and the prize was a key ring and pen or a key ring and tea towel with her face on it 😂😂😂 She was even thinking of going subscribers only at a 5er a go!! This thing is just deluded :oops::oops: Safe to say they never materialised lol. Like the anti bullying campaign she tried to start, getting signatures and petitions up lol think she got 2 or 3 signatures 😂😂😂

I am actually shocked reading all of this today.

My own experience with her was quite mild in comparison. Although, I have personally seen and known her to take gifts, excetera, from genuine people, people who could barely afford to support themselves, that a day later she abruptly turns against for no reason whatsoever.

Obviously, once she has gotten what she needs from them, this person then becomes a non entity. If this behaviour is raised to Stephanie, she sees nothing wrong in it. The sense of entitlement is astonishing.

An anti bullying campaign? Did this genuinely exist or was it satire? 🤭

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I am actually shocked reading all of this today.

My own experience with her was quite mild in comparison. Although, I have personally seen and known her to take gifts, excetera, from genuine people, people who could barely afford to support themselves, that a day later she abruptly turns against for no reason whatsoever.

Obviously, once she has gotten what she needs from them, this person then becomes a non entity. If this behaviour is raised to Stephanie, she sees nothing wrong in it. The sense of entitlement is astonishing.

An anti bullying campaign? Did this genuinely exist or was it satire? 🤭
She made a video about getting Tattle taken down with one of them online petitions and asked people to sign it lol, needless to say Tattle is still here and a couple of people signed it, then it just flittered away with her posts lol 😂

burger_bowl

Mar 19, 2024
I’ve just caught up on this and I personally think it’s time to stop all this, the pen is mightier than the sword…. Words can cause a lot of damage. If something or somebody isn’t directly affecting your life, just let it go, leave them be

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
I’ve just caught up on this and I personally think it’s time to stop all this, the pen is mightier than the sword…. Words can cause a lot of damage. If something or somebody isn’t directly affecting your life, just let it go, leave them be
Not quite sure what to say, other than, do you understand the freedom of speech? If she's going to put herself out there, people will have opinions. Not all you will agree with, good and bad.
She acts a disgrace, people comment on it.
Why bother joining and commenting if this is your view? Just let us carry on discussing what we see.

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe

So with that viewpoint, we should simply close this site, also T.L and any other platform that discusses those who leech from others and cause them hurt or humiliation down yes?

The point missed here, is Stephanie has in all actuality, badly affected peoples lives, and will continue to do so.

I respect your opinion, as we are all entitled to one. However, I do not share it, which is my right.

The more exposure regarding people who use online platforms to bully, manipulate, extort money and gifts from, the better. Particularly if it helps just one reader from falling into the same situation with this woman.

Also, this site is here for a reason, therefore I would question why you wish to involve yourself if you do not agree with it. To defend yourself? So you have that right, but no others are given the same luxury? To voice your opinion? Yet we are not afforded the same?

Again, that is merely my humble opinion on the matter, and I shall say no more on it.

burger_bowl

Mar 19, 2024
Not quite sure what to say, other than, do you understand the freedom of speech? If she's going to put herself out there, people will have opinions. Not all you will agree with, good and bad.
She acts a disgrace, people comment on it.
Why bother joining and commenting if this is your view? Just let us carry on discussing what we see.
I understand freedom of speech, but I don’t understand why anybody would want to use that freedom to absolutely destroy another human. We all entered the world the same way, we will all leave the same way, we all bleed red. I just think an injection of empathy wouldn’t go amiss.

burger_bowl

Mar 19, 2024
Anyway, I’m not here to argue, I’ve said what I think, I just hope it might make a few people consider what words can do, peace out ✌️

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
I understand freedom of speech, but I don’t understand why anybody would want to use that freedom to absolutely destroy another human. We all entered the world the same way, we will all leave the same way, we all bleed red. I just think an injection of empathy wouldn’t go amiss.

My friend, empathy for Stephanie is what got me burnt. Do you think she cares who she destroys? Allow me to remind you, you yourself have had plenty of negative opinions on this thread regarding this woman.

burger_bowl

Mar 19, 2024
My friend, empathy for Stephanie is what got me burnt. Do you think she cares who she destroys? Allow me to remind you, you yourself have had plenty of negative opinions on this thread regarding this woman.
I only even came here to defend myself, and yes I have been in direct conflict, I was wronged, but I’d never go about then destroying somebody based on their personal attributes.

Anyway, I’m out, but empathy… that’s all I’ve got to say.

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Tell that to the people on here who commenting, who she has shafted!! Who have bent Over backwards to help her to have it thrown in their faces!!