Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
I only even came here to defend myself, and yes I have been in direct conflict, I was wronged, but I’d never go about then destroying somebody based on their personal attributes.

Anyway, I’m out, but empathy… that’s all I’ve got to say.
No one is trying to destroy Stephanie. She is doing a great job of that herself.
We are commenting on how she puts herself across on SM.

burger_bowl

Mar 19, 2024
Putting others down doesn't make you a bigger person; it just reveals your small-mindedness. Don't elevate yourself by stepping on others; lift them up and rise together. Insecure people put others down to feel superior, but true confidence comes from uplifting those around you.

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Putting others down doesn't make you a bigger person; it just reveals your small-mindedness. Don't elevate yourself by stepping on others; lift them up and rise together. Insecure people put others down to feel superior, but true confidence comes from uplifting those around you.
You sound like a lovely forgiving young man, good on you, the world needs more of you, but unfortunately while there is people like Stephanie exploiting people like you, then there will be people like me that wants the world to see how vile they are and to avoid them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
I understand freedom of speech, but I don’t understand why anybody would want to use that freedom to absolutely destroy another human. We all entered the world the same way, we will all leave the same way, we all bleed red. I just think an injection of empathy wouldn’t go amiss.
Tell that to Steph ! she’s steady on Reddit destroying Chelsealeeart 😂

Mar 18, 2024
york
Seen me with your own eyes? Don’t think you have hun. If you’re talking about behind a screen that’s not actually seeing me is it compared to in person🤨. I’ve been outered once where pls? Go ahead put ‘private screenshots’ up of me I have nothing to hide🤣
You think ur so fing funny you mess seen state o ye ya freak getting in every man’s business. Ya that far up stephs ass ur sprouting out of her big chin ya melt , look at ya big self looking like a pear drop sort ya head out u look like stewi griffin u troll and you know it fake ass b lucylou 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: PecanPieCrust
Mar 18, 2024
york
My friend, empathy for Stephanie is what got me burnt. Do you think she cares who she destroys? Allow me to remind you, you yourself have had plenty of negative opinions on this thread regarding this woman.
So True maybe this is the only place we can rant to people who have also felt the wrath of Steph it’s terrible the way that women has treated innocent people .
She is the most manipulative person along with lucylou and Lynn I have ever witnessed they work together talking and stalking to individuals who don’t stand a chance , evil cruel behaviour from them and trust me Stephanie isn’t as thick as she looks all criminals of the TikTok underground beware folks stay clear pass this on 😡

Mar 18, 2024
york
🤣🤣 oh gawd your comment did make me laugh. I could not care less what you think about me as I said if you’re big enough to be nasty about me on here then you wouldn’t be scared to pop me a message. I know I look like stewi griffin, a pear drop and I know I am a big woman. I am proud to admit it lol, your words don’t hurt me so try harder next time 😋👍.
Just be yourself stop protecting Steph she dint give two ss about you stewi 😘

burger_bowl

Mar 19, 2024
You’re all fighting between yourselves now. Leave Steph alone for Christs sake. It’s too much. It’s dangerous what you lot are doing.

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
You’re all fighting between yourselves now. Leave Steph alone for Christs sake. It’s too much. It’s dangerous what you lot are doing.

Jump down from your high horse there Gary. I did not see you saying the same when Stephanie herself was on here, with her foul mouth trying to manipulate and bully others. Oh no, you were quietly watching.

Her abuse here was so severe it got her banned, yet we have not been. We are speaking the truth, if you do not like those truths, do as you have stated, and go.

You coming here to constantly defend a woman, who abuses other people, her pets, her child and grandchild, for all to see might I add, who cons money and gifts from people, who lies to food banks and the authorities to facilitate her greed, excetera, could not be more wrong.

We are aware of your opinion. Loud and clear. Be aware, however inflated, it does not sway the masses. We here, are not easily manipulated by Stephanie's lackies.

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Jump down from your high horse there Gary. I did not see you saying the same when Stephanie herself was on here, with her foul mouth trying to manipulate and bully others. Oh no, you were quietly watching.

Her abuse here was so severe it got her banned, yet we have not been. We are speaking the truth, if you do not like those truths, do as you have stated, and go.

You coming here to constantly defend a woman, who abused other people, her pets, her child and grandchild, for all to see might I add, who cons money and gifts from people, who lies to food banks and the authorities to facilitate her greed, excetera, could not be more wrong.

We are aware of your opinion. Loud and clear. Be aware, however inflated, it does not sway the masses. We here, are not easy manipulated by Stephanie's lackies.
You make a very valid point!!

burger_bowl

Mar 19, 2024
You’re all awful people. Leave the lady alone. Jesus. This is my last post because I can’t stand how toxic this is 🤬