Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
You’re all awful people. Leave the lady alone. Jesus. This is my last post because I can’t stand how toxic this is 🤬

If poor, defenseless, innocent Stephanie (😳) wished to be treated better, she should treat others accordingly. An absolutely marvellous idea yes? Yes, I think so too.

Once she leaves others alone, ceases begging, manipulating, bullying, conning, abusing, excetera, then we absolutely will leave her be. It would be a pleasure.

Until then, 👋.

Mar 17, 2024
Leicester
Putting others down doesn't make you a bigger person; it just reveals your small-mindedness. Don't elevate yourself by stepping on others; lift them up and rise together. Insecure people put others down to feel superior, but true confidence comes from uplifting those taking

Putting others down doesn't make you a bigger person; it just reveals your small-mindedness. Don't elevate yourself by stepping on others; lift them up and rise together. Insecure people put others down to feel superior, but true confidence comes from uplifting those around you.
Taking the piss out her cooking makes yours no better I've watched your page as well as hers. Pot kettle black springs to mind.

Mar 18, 2024
york
Taking the piss out her cooking makes yours no better I've watched your page as well as hers. Pot kettle black springs to mind.
Back up stephs big arsehole he’s obviously desperate for viewers having said that Steph only viewers were milli n lucylou but then again Steph in her element entertaining kids it’s embarrassing. Get ya self some mates Steph allways talking to young ones it’s concerning!
Gary bk in stephs lives all friends again how low can you go it’s hilarious she was saying last week he was the mermaid account and he was trolling Steph so wtf ? Now Steph thinking about Skegness what a fing s hole Blackpool was the better choice at least plenty to do there ! Who lives in skeggyv she will be after a free holiday free spending money and free accommodation to sit her big bisons ass in 🤮

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Back up stephs big arsehole he’s obviously desperate for viewers having said that Steph only viewers were milli n lucylou but then again Steph in her element entertaining kids it’s embarrassing. Get ya self some mates Steph allways talking to young ones it’s concerning!
Gary bk in stephs lives all friends again how low can you go it’s hilarious she was saying last week he was the mermaid account and he was trolling Steph so wtf ? Now Steph thinking about Skegness what a fing s hole Blackpool was the better choice at least plenty to do there ! Who lives in skeggyv she will be after a free holiday free spending money and free accommodation to sit her big bisons ass in 🤮

I thought as much, he certainly did not have a sudden epiphany, and an attack of martyrdom. His opinion changed very quickly.

More fool him, he will attain absolutely no clout on tiktok for creeping around Stephanie, much the opposite I would think.

However, there is clearly something in it for him if his previous posts here are anything to go by.

No doubt it will unfold as everything with Stephanie and her "friends" does, given enough rope and time.

Mar 20, 2024
Scotland
The only thing messed up on here is the spelling and punctuation by these uneducated fools trying to go undercover 😂 😂 😂
You’re all awful people. Leave the lady alone. Jesus. This is my last post because I can’t stand how toxic this is 🤬
Clearly this ain’t the place for you then, stephanie is a bully end off! Have you seen the disgusting comments she was saying on here? These comments are very mild compared to hers! This is wat steph does an plays the victim.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
‘I’ll keep going’ 😂 you gave up pretty quick gaz!
IMG_6214.jpeg

Mar 18, 2024
york
Who was it that gifted her the washing machine? Surely she could have applied from UC or whoever to get a new one?
It was one of Stephanie’s followers called Gary that bought her the washing machine , she wasn’t even grateful and. Complained it was a load of s she was embarrassing to say the least .
Then her Trusted n loyal friend Susan who bothered with her (no idea why 🤣)she did loads for her was at her house many times trying to support her , I know she spent her birthday with her too bet that poor cow didn’t even get a thankyou. I also know she got gifts off blessed lucy ,jade,lucylou,Lynn,the list goes on disgusting did any of them get a thankyou no is the answer .
Rude arrogant but worst of all she’s got no remorse of how she treats her friends she then has the audacity to say on her live that none of them were her real friends at that point I’m in disbelief these poor people were so dam loyal to her and her selfish needs they all better off without her and in a better place mentally.

I am Kate

Mar 20, 2024
Uk
I am unsure if that statement is true. Is this what he or Stephanie have told you?

Unlike when Stephanie actually got herself banned, Gary's comments are still visible?

He also very clearly stated he was not posting again excetera. Please see his parting comment.

Screenshot_20240324-195224_Chrome.jpg
No, he's messaged me this morning and said he's got banned off the site.