Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
I will give u 3 clues to my identity if u wish?
I don’t frequent stephs lives much now, Only interesting things she posts is her rants. Always has me in stitches 😂
Happy Easter Weekend 🙏
Tbh i don't care who any of you guy's are. Doesn't bother me at all. I know it bother's her indeed lol. She been trying to find out who is who on TL lol. Tbf i been laughing at all of this. 🤣🤣 The fact is alot of you are not lying when you say stuff. So i 👏 you all for the truth that you have seen.

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Suck a bag of dick you dirty little rat. Go crawl under the rock you came out of you troll.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 come on Kate, real Kate coming out now!! How about you sort out 2 divorces before you get engaged, than worrying about me sucking D or living under a rock🤣🤣🤣🤣 Funny tho you and the G man come back lol hope you and Steph had a great convo on FB the other day 😉. Yet Steph was saying G was little mermaid??? Or even you??? Lol. If she hasn't been trolled lately the reason for that is the REAL TROLLS have been let back in!!!!! YOU, GARY AND RITZ!!! All i will say is she lost ALL her mods because she blocked them all, for what?? Coming on my live. Jealousy, petty, childish and stupid are the word's i will describe her for that. So you can have her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Never been so happy

Mar 18, 2024
york
Suck a bag of dick you dirty little rat. Go crawl under the rock you came out of you troll.
Why don’t you suck a bag of big dirty dicks ,oh hang on ya minge licker u only lick pussy don’t ya cause ya face makes it limp ya dirty big ugly hench looking hunch back go suck Gary’s micro tool .
Kate think you forgot all s you said n did to Steph she hates you she told us every day and trust me she’s using you for what she can get out of yas you big old ginger biatch now run along and make more s up 👿 Kate😈😈😈😈

Reactions: Bettyboop22

I am Kate

Mar 20, 2024
Uk
🤣🤣🤣🤣 come on Kate, real Kate coming out now!! How about you sort out 2 divorces before you get engaged, than worrying about me sucking D or living under a rock🤣🤣🤣🤣 Funny tho you and the G man come back lol hope you and Steph had a great convo on FB the other day 😉. Yet Steph was saying G was little mermaid??? Or even you??? Lol. If she hasn't been trolled lately the reason for that is the REAL TROLLS have been let back in!!!!! YOU, GARY AND RITZ!!! All i will say is she lost ALL her mods because she blocked them all, for what?? Coming on my live. Jealousy, petty, childish and stupid are the word's i will describe her for that. So you can have her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Never been so happy
2 divorces? Huh how's that work like?? Come back, are you ok like? I couldn't care less what you, or anyone thinks of me.

I am Kate

Mar 20, 2024
Uk
Why don’t you suck a bag of big dirty dicks ,oh hang on ya minge licker u only lick pussy don’t ya cause ya face makes it limp ya dirty big ugly hench looking hunch back go suck Gary’s micro tool .
Kate think you forgot all s you said n did to Steph she hates you she told us every day and trust me she’s using you for what she can get out of yas you big old ginger biatch now run along and make more s up 👿 Kate😈😈😈😈
I couldn't care less if stephs hates me. And yes I'm a lesbian? Am I ginger tho?

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Oi oi, don't be gingerist!

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
2 divorces? Huh how's that work like?? Come back, are you ok like? I couldn't care less what you, or anyone thinks of me.
🤣🤣 you forgot you need a divorce, your gf need a divorce. Or what you both got the money for both yeah. Remember you said would cost over £500 each lol. Well good!!!!! Because no1 gives too s's about you.

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Yes you both come back in to Stephs life lol. Gary the gobby trying to butter her up by "trying" to be on her side, but yet slated her before lol. She unblocked you both 🤣🤣🤣🤣 So yes you have come back, but wasn't you and him taking the piss out of her after......... lol.

Reactions: iseeyou

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Yes you both come back in to Stephs life lol. Gary the gobby trying to butter her up by "trying" to be on her side, but yet slated her before lol. She unblocked you both 🤣🤣🤣🤣 So yes you have come back, but wasn't you and him taking the piss out of her after......... lol.
Oh well. Thankful to have washed my hand's from her and her drama.

Mar 18, 2024
york
I couldn't care less if stephs hates me. And yes I'm a lesbian? Am I ginger tho?
Well well a bit of truth creeping out ya big stupid gob , n yes we know you are a fake pussy eater let’s face it ya hubby didn’t want you n you’re big hairy minge that stinks of lies and hate allways was a big attention seeker allways will be now grind on lady Bertha the two faced 👿

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted 10

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Anyway, feel sorry for those who do start being friend's with her. I'm off here again 🤣🤣🤣🤣. The regular commenter's on here keep doing what you're doing 👌. And again Happy Easter all. Enjoy the weekend 🙏