Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
Tbh i don't care who any of you guy's are. Doesn't bother me at all. I know it bother's her indeed lol. She been trying to find out who is who on TL lol. Tbf i been laughing at all of this. 🤣🤣 The fact is alot of you are not lying when you say stuff. So i 👏 you all for the truth that you have seen.
There’s probably a lot more sites like this and TL that is talking about what a sty horrible person Steph is. I’m only here for the goss and to put my 2p worth in
Them here saying they are ex friends of Steph and don’t give a toss about her anymore, why talk in riddles here then? Just tell the truth about her, or are u just here to see what’s being said. Trying to befriend ppl? then running back to big momma

Mar 18, 2024
york
Tbh i don't care who any of you guy's are. Doesn't bother me at all. I know it bother's her indeed lol. She been trying to find out who is who on TL lol. Tbf i been laughing at all of this. 🤣🤣 The fact is alot of you are not lying when you say stuff. So i 👏 you all for the truth that you have seen.
Yes the truth will allways come out and I don’t care about stephanie and her xfollowers either , but what I did care about was all the lies she told its not on one bit that is my only gripe with her tbh .
It takes a big person to stand up n say ok I’ve fed up I s on every one I knew , they were all good to me ! I backstabbed n exploited each and everyone of them in different ways for different reasons , I used and abused my trust , I deserve everything that’s thrown my way now and I would like to apologise to each and everyone I ever hurt —- This is what a normal half decent person would do !
No not Steph and that is why we are all here on this site trying to understand why? Why did she abuse the trust and abuse her friendships with so many people she took of them borrowed and never paid back , had gifts sent on lots of occasions never said thankyou , she needs to be stopped now enough is enough !!!!!!!
By the way stephanie Martin Brophy it’s nearly the 1st of April so when you transferring Susan purdy that 60.00 you owe her? You said on the 1st as clear as day everyone heard you so make sure you send her it as promised ,I’m out of here I know ille never get the answers I wanted or deserved Steph was trolling her followers for sympathy along with Lynn lucylou n Lewis her son leave them to it now we all have seen how she operates within her life , she needs help I wish her n her son the best and I hope she can turn her life around to be a good honest women thanks for banter but for me it was a bit more personal I’ve now realised nothing I say or any of you will change her , over and out yall 😘

I am Kate

Mar 20, 2024
Uk
🤣🤣 you forgot you need a divorce, your gf need a divorce. Or what you both got the money for both yeah. Remember you said would cost over £500 each lol. Well good!!!!! Because no1 gives too s's about you.
Oh hunny I'm already divorced.. so if you're gonna come at me with stuff come with facts. Yeah?

I am Kate

Mar 20, 2024
Uk
Yes you both come back in to Stephs life lol. Gary the gobby trying to butter her up by "trying" to be on her side, but yet slated her before lol. She unblocked you both 🤣🤣🤣🤣 So yes you have come back, but wasn't you and him taking the piss out of her after......... lol.
She's not unblocked me hunny. So again, if you're gonna come at me. Come with facts.

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
There’s probably a lot more sites like this and TL that is talking about what a sty horrible person Steph is. I’m only here for the goss and to put my 2p worth in
Them here saying they are ex friends of Steph and don’t give a toss about her anymore, why talk in riddles here then? Just tell the truth about her, or are u just here to see what’s being said. Trying to befriend ppl? then running back to big momma
I said my piece already when i sent her them vn and she was playing them on live lol. Oh no i said my piece for those who came at me. As i said i applaud you guy's because you are talking truth. I will never chat to that b ever again lol. She can do one

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Yes the truth will allways come out and I don’t care about stephanie and her xfollowers either , but what I did care about was all the lies she told its not on one bit that is my only gripe with her tbh .
It takes a big person to stand up n say ok I’ve fed up I s on every one I knew , they were all good to me ! I backstabbed n exploited each and everyone of them in different ways for different reasons , I used and abused my trust , I deserve everything that’s thrown my way now and I would like to apologise to each and everyone I ever hurt —- This is what a normal half decent person would do !
No not Steph and that is why we are all here on this site trying to understand why? Why did she abuse the trust and abuse her friendships with so many people she took of them borrowed and never paid back , had gifts sent on lots of occasions never said thankyou , she needs to be stopped now enough is enough !!!!!!!
By the way stephanie Martin Brophy it’s nearly the 1st of April so when you transferring Susan purdy that 60.00 you owe her? You said on the 1st as clear as day everyone heard you so make sure you send her it as promised ,I’m out of here I know ille never get the answers I wanted or deserved Steph was trolling her followers for sympathy along with Lynn lucylou n Lewis her son leave them to it now we all have seen how she operates within her life , she needs help I wish her n her son the best and I hope she can turn her life around to be a good honest women thanks for banter but for me it was a bit more personal I’ve now realised nothing I say or any of you will change her , over and out yall 😘
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
ADMIN can this thread be closed and another open? With the ability to kick people out?

It has become quite farcical in recent days. I believe that to be intentional however.

There appears to be a few people coming here who seek attention, whom delight in diverting this thread towards their own personal agenda. It has become childish and disappointing, yet shows these people for what they are.

Stephanie, her vile and blatant abuse of her child, grandchild, her animals, her "friends", her conning the system, food banks, her followers, her online behaviour, her bullying, manipulative tactics, excetera all seems to have been glossed over and forgotten. As I said above, I believe this to be intentional.