Attachments

• IMG_5229.jpeg
    IMG_5229.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 53

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Looks more like scrambled eggs than an omelette 🫤

An "egg omelette". I am happy to have that clarified, I did not know there were eggs in it 🤯

And "that's all I'm having for my tea". A full pack of bacon, what looks to be around six eggs, possibly the bones of a full bread loaf dripping with cheap margarine, and I have no doubt half a bottle of ketchup. That is all.

Oh, and let's not forget the portion of fruit that is barely visible underneath a full extra large pot of full fat yogurt.

The fruit makes it healthy, two grapes and a strawberry. Happy days.

Give that ten minutes to settle and our Stephanie will be eating her way through her weight in sweets, crisps and Easter eggs.

Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
An "egg omelette". I am happy to have that clarified, I did not know there were eggs in it 🤯

And "that's all I'm having for my tea". A full pack of bacon, what looks to be around six eggs, possibly the bones of a full bread loaf dripping with cheap margarine, and I have no doubt half a bottle of ketchup. That is all.

Oh, and let's not forget the portion of fruit that is barely visible underneath a full extra large pot of full fat yogurt.

Give that ten minutes to settle and our Stephanie will be eating her way through her weight in sweets, crisps and Easter eggs.
She’s got a big Easter egg for afters.The bacon looked like Daisy chewed it and spit it out again 😂

Attachments

• IMG_5234.jpeg
    IMG_5234.jpeg
    182.6 KB · Views: 38
Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
That does not surprise me in the slightest. When I first saw the bacon and eggs, I stupidly presumed she had decided to go keto, and try to sort her weight and health out. Until the bread surfaced. It was all downhill from there. 🙄

She is a heart attack waiting to happen.
She’d think that was a new type of curry 😂

Princess babes

Mar 17, 2024
wakefield

Scubber steph have u paid susan her money to say it a bank holiday n u would of been payed early u fat scuffy cow
u need to start eating better all the food u make is horrible n dirty with ur mucky house tramp

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Scubber steph have u paid susan her money to say it a bank holiday n u would of been payed early u fat scuffy cow
u need to start eating better all the food u make is horrible n dirty with ur mucky house tramp

I am unaware of who Susan is, as I stopped talking to Stephanie or watching her excetera, I deleted my Tiktok over a year ago.

I have seen two Susan's mentioned on this thread however, who were moderators that she recently fell out with and blocked? If this Susan you have mentioned is one of the aforementioned, isn't it ironic that she owes money to them.

How very typical of Stephanie. Is it a large amount do you know?

Reactions: The Little Mermaid
Mar 18, 2024
york
I am unaware of who Susan is, as I stopped talking to Stephanie or watching her excetera, I deleted my Tiktok over a year ago.

I have seen two Susan's mentioned on this thread however, who were moderators that she recently fell out with and blocked? If this Susan you have mentioned is one of the aforementioned, isn't it ironic that she owes money to them.

How very typical of Stephanie. Is it a large amount do you know?
I can confirm very accurately she owes Susan purdy 60.00 that she lent her for her gas or electric she said 🙄and that was about 2 months ago .she has yet to pay it back but she said she would pay it back on the 1st of April if she does ille eat my own leg🤣 , stephanie will not pay Susan it back she owes loads of her followers money they all act as her personal bank she goes from one to another begging in her usual manner!
Unfortunately she won’t give it back as she blocked all her mods in true Steph style blamed them for unblocking the mermaid account ,then they all found out it was her doing the trolling on her own dam account the dumb b hence now the two Susan’s and lucy and most of her followers no longer go on her live !
All over lies and manipulation she got what she deserved nasty horrible b karma is a b Steph , funny thing now she’s dragging all her old followers out of the s heap they were in to try cause more s stupid brain dead bastard 😡

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
Yes the truth will allways come out and I don’t care about stephanie and her xfollowers either , but what I did care about was all the lies she told its not on one bit that is my only gripe with her tbh .
It takes a big person to stand up n say ok I’ve fed up I s on every one I knew , they were all good to me ! I backstabbed n exploited each and everyone of them in different ways for different reasons , I used and abused my trust , I deserve everything that’s thrown my way now and I would like to apologise to each and everyone I ever hurt —- This is what a normal half decent person would do !
No not Steph and that is why we are all here on this site trying to understand why? Why did she abuse the trust and abuse her friendships with so many people she took of them borrowed and never paid back , had gifts sent on lots of occasions never said thankyou , she needs to be stopped now enough is enough !!!!!!!
By the way stephanie Martin Brophy it’s nearly the 1st of April so when you transferring Susan purdy that 60.00 you owe her? You said on the 1st as clear as day everyone heard you so make sure you send her it as promised ,I’m out of here I know ille never get the answers I wanted or deserved Steph was trolling her followers for sympathy along with Lynn lucylou n Lewis her son leave them to it now we all have seen how she operates within her life , she needs help I wish her n her son the best and I hope she can turn her life around to be a good honest women thanks for banter but for me it was a bit more personal I’ve now realised nothing I say or any of you will change her , over and out yall 😘
Wouldn’t she have got her UC early if it’s a bank holiday on Monday?

Reactions: iseeyou