Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
It has become quite farcical in recent days. I believe that to be intentional however.

There appears to be a few people coming here who seek attention, whom delight in diverting this thread towards their own personal agenda. It has become childish and disappointing, yet shows these people for what they are.

Stephanie, her vile and blatant abuse of her child, grandchild, her animals, her "friends", her conning the system, food banks, her followers, her online behaviour, her bullying, manipulative tactics, excetera all seems to have been glossed over and forgotten. As I said above, I believe this to be intentional.
💯%

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
The bacon still looks pink 🙄🥹 I've seen a pattern with fatty stephs videos, cheese on everything 😐 and I've noticed when it's a normal cooking night she looks all depressed but when its a cheeky take away she's all smiles and saying she don't care that she's having 1. I.was hopefully to see a food bank video of her giving back BUT nope. She really is shameful 😖 and from the start of 2022 she's put loads of weight on. And also she plays dumber than ever from video to video. Why does she sit in bed alot in the middle of the day to eat? In her last video bacon and egg omelet 😂 she goes to eat the normal way but due to been a gummy t, she bites the sandwich from the side 😂😂 I honestly could slap her when she makes them sounds 😒🤮😤😡 when eating!! Imagine her eating out in public 😂 and she eats like she's never been fed. Pipping hot foods, gone in 1 chew 🧐😭😂

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
I can confirm very accurately she owes Susan purdy 60.00 that she lent her for her gas or electric she said 🙄and that was about 2 months ago .she has yet to pay it back but she said she would pay it back on the 1st of April if she does ille eat my own leg🤣 , stephanie will not pay Susan it back she owes loads of her followers money they all act as her personal bank she goes from one to another begging in her usual manner!
Unfortunately she won’t give it back as she blocked all her mods in true Steph style blamed them for unblocking the mermaid account ,then they all found out it was her doing the trolling on her own dam account the dumb b hence now the two Susan’s and lucy and most of her followers no longer go on her live !
All over lies and manipulation she got what she deserved nasty horrible b karma is a b Steph , funny thing now she’s dragging all her old followers out of the s heap they were in to try cause more s stupid brain dead bastard 😡

Thank you.

These kind of things I witnessed myself over a year ago, and I actually only became "friends" with Stephanie for two short months, but it was long enough.

She will never change, be it electricity, gas, dog food, cat food, clothes for her son, something for her grandchild, internet or sky, rent, holiday, needs a new bed, cooker, washer, wallpaper, curtains, microwave, rubbish removal from her garden, on and on it goes, the list is endless, literally, and she will beg for it all, but very slyly.

She will and does claim that she asks for nothing, therefore it is not her fault excetera. Behind the scenes she intentionally manipulates people into feeling sorry for her so they then part with money. She will also bring her son in on the manipulation.

That is how she got me I am ashamed to admit, sheer manipulation. More fool me, and I without a doubt, learnt my lesson. I heard the elaborate sob stories, I have no children excetera, I am financially solvent, so of course, I helped her, as I would anyone else and have done so.

Her saying "no one asked for anything, it's your choice to give or send" is a disgusting and dirty cop out. This woman, as I have said before, is not quite as stupid as she would allow you to believe. She is a highly manipulative con woman, one who takes great delight in finding empathetic viewers, male or female, to take all she can from.

I would feel sorry for anyone struggling with difficult times, we would have to be a disgusting excuse for human beings if we did not. But to see a person take, take, take, lie to get more, manipulate to get more, and give nothing back only abuse? I refuse to pity that.

She is a product of her own actions, you take all you can yet put nothing into this world, you become lazy and entitled. You are greedy, you become overweight and stagnant. You manipulate others, you are a tyrant who will end up alone. You abuse others or animals, you become a monster who deserves only a cage. You turn on those who help you, you will never find real friends or true happiness. Karma visits us all.

Last edited:

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
The bacon still looks pink 🙄🥹 I've seen a pattern with fatty stephs videos, cheese on everything 😐 and I've noticed when it's a normal cooking night she looks all depressed but when its a cheeky take away she's all smiles and saying she don't care that she's having 1. I.was hopefully to see a food bank video of her giving back BUT nope. She really is shameful 😖 and from the start of 2022 she's put loads of weight on. And also she plays dumber than ever from video to video. Why does she sit in bed alot in the middle of the day to eat? In her last video bacon and egg omelet 😂 she goes to eat the normal way but due to been a gummy t, she bites the sandwich from the side 😂😂 I honestly could slap her when she makes them sounds 😒🤮😤😡 when eating!! Imagine her eating out in public 😂 and she eats like she's never been fed. Pipping hot foods, gone in 1 chew 🧐😭😂

If she continues the way she is going, and gets any larger, everything will be done from her bed, as she will be unable to move.

We shall see her on "My 400lb life" before the year is out.

Reactions: PecanPieCrust
Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
I am unaware of who Susan is, as I stopped talking to Stephanie or watching her excetera, I deleted my Tiktok over a year ago.

I have seen two Susan's mentioned on this thread however, who were moderators that she recently fell out with and blocked? If this Susan you have mentioned is one of the aforementioned, isn't it ironic that she owes money to them.

How very typical of Stephanie. Is it a large amount do you know?
I think Susan Wood ‘Ed’ ( Stephs pronunciation) was definitely taken advantage of ! You could tell she believed everything those scrotes were saying.

Reactions: iseeyou
Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
What’s her account name please? Big Momma has blocked me I think. Relying on u guys and TL 🫶🏻
IMG_5263.jpeg

Reactions: Hunnimonster

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
I think Susan Wood ‘Ed’ ( Stephs pronunciation) was definitely taken advantage of ! You could tell she believed everything those scrotes were saying.

The name rings a bell from the videos of her lives on TL, I think Susan Woodhead actually visited her in her home if my memory serves me correct. It really is disgusting how badly she treats people who go out of their way for her.

Reactions: The Little Mermaid
Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
Danielle the mod gifted her lots of sweets and Easter eggs, must be trying to get rid of her by putting her cholesterol through the roof 😂

Reactions: iseeyou
Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
The name rings a bell from the videos of her lives on TL, I think Susan Woodhead actually visited her in her home if my memory serves me correct. It really is disgusting how badly she treats people who go out of their way for her.
I’m not sure which Susan met her in Blackpool? I thought that was Susan Purdy? I know one of them visited her regularly.

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
No apology necessary I didn’t realize it came across like that ? I’ve never been blocked as I’ve never subbed to her.
No, it did not come across that way, it was completely my error. I mistakenly read the post you quoted, and the picture of Stephanie's account as in one post, and not you quoting another poster. It will teach me to keep my glasses on. 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: The Little Mermaid