Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Those videos are fing disgusting. I don’t like blessed Lucy BUT why are they talking about her when she’s not there and then Steph making fun of her job? Doesn’t Lucy have a younger child AND works? I still had a bit of empathy for this clampit but not any more! Lucy don’t go into her lives (dunno if you have) just say what you’ve got to say in here, winds her up more
I will say this. For someone who is so so jealous and petty about grown adults coming to our lives need's to get a bloody grip. I will say as well, i believe you guy's would of noticed anyway. But she kept hinting as to what she was getting for her room, now alot of the women have said she sent them certain item's 🤔 🙄 😒 Sooooo if that is not subliminal messaging i have no clue then. That is what she does she will say what she want's, how much, where to get it....hoping someone will say i will get it for you. So me saying she will only pay for her carpet and bed was 💯 true!!!!

Last edited:

susan.w

Mar 31, 2024
england
I’m They do nothing but enable this. All them in her box is just as bad total scruffs the lot

Well guy's i will just leave that there 😅🙏 Proof she made an account up
Well well Stephanie’s true colours are now coming out ?
Hi everyone my name is Susan w I’m one of Stephanie’s ex friends that was sadly used and abused , I’ve had to lower myself and come on such a site to tell everyone the real factual truth !
Stephanie was to me a lovley friend she seemed funny kind and good fun I met her whilst in Blackpool for a few days with my family I was more than happy to have met her again , didn’t care what other people thought of her or what people said . Anyway fast forward Christmas came I bought her some nice things for herself n Lewis then stephs birthday I went over spent time with her because I wanted to bought her n Lewis a takeaway not a problem , as I am a lovley kind hearted lady .
Now a few weeks ago Steph was been trolled by account called little mermaid sometimes she wanted to talk to her next she would say block it as me n a few others were her mods , few days later and more drama I found out from lucy that another fake account that kept coming in to stephs lives was actually Steph herself and Lewis actually trolling her own followers me being one of them and might I add said some very nasty comments to me that actually really upset me , the account was called lucky lady , I actually feel really embarrassed that I was blatantly lied to over this .
The only people who knew about the lucky lady were Steph Lewis lucylou and Lynn - now lucylou rang me and apolagised and so did lucy but stephanie and Lynn n Lewis I never once got an apology from them , now my trust has gone who actually trolls their trusted kind followers ? She said they were doing it to get a Tattle code but cmon guys why be nasty to the very people who were their for you in the first instance 😡

To say I’m upset shocked and in disbelief was an understatement why????
The next day I’m blocked off everything her accounts phone etc for not one single reason apart from she said I was up Lucy’s arse , no I wasn’t but she allowed lucy to continuously get the blame for all these fake accounts and it was not her not any of them , last night I was told yet again that she keeps calling my name out on her live saying she’s involving the police which is laughable for what ?
I tried to ring her no answer tried again no answer my eldest daughter whom is 34 at this point wanted to physically go over and flatten her managed to talk to Lewis you have all heard the voice note he sent my daughter threatening us all telling us to go kill ourselves WOW!
At this point it’s gone too far cause who allows a 15 year old child to actually talk to adults I’m this manner? Anyway Steph dosnt seem content with falling out with me lucy jade who did so much for stephanie too she told us she spent over 400.00 on her then Susan purdy who she owes money but refusing to give it back which is disgusting in itself .
Sorry i know this is a long ass post but I’ve been reading all these comments about her and I do not condone bad behaviour but please feel free to say what you want about that horrible mean nasty self centred lady , she s on me n many many more and she’s still trying to cause misery for lucy getting her banned on her accounts threatening her getting people to say where she works etc it’s vile immature disgusting behaviour from a 46 year old women she needs stopping she is destroying innocent people’s lives.
Thankyou for reading I know this post will find itself back to her so I hope you are happy stephanie knowing how many ladies you have hurt and manipulated and let’s just hope you learn a valuable lesson and that’s to be a better person .

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I will say this. For someone who is so so jealous and petty about grown adults coming to our lives need's to get a bloody grip. I will say as well, i believe you guy's would have noticed anyway. But she kept hinting as to what she was getting for her room, now alot of the women have said she sent them certain item's 🤔 🙄 😒 Sooooo if that is not subliminal messaging i have no clue then. That is what she does she will say what she want's, how much, where to get it....hoping someone will say i will get it for you. So me saying she will only pay for her carpet and bed was 💯 true!!!!
Oh yeah I agree. Just because you don’t outright say ‘give me money, buy me this’ doesn’t mean you aren’t begging. It’s called manipulation Stephanie. Why not show pictures of what you’ve got once you’ve bought it?? But no let’s show everyone what I want knowing someone is likely to buy it for me 🙄 she brings in a fortune every month, more than the average working persons wage. BUY IT YOUR fING SELF

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Hi everyone my name is Susan w I’m one of Stephanie’s ex friends that was sadly used and abused , I’ve had to lower myself and come on such a site to tell everyone the real factual truth !
Stephanie was to me a lovley friend she seemed funny kind and good fun I met her whilst in Blackpool for a few days with my family I was more than happy to have met her again , didn’t care what other people thought of her or what people said . Anyway fast forward Christmas came I bought her some nice things for herself n Lewis then stephs birthday I went over spent time with her because I wanted to bought her n Lewis a takeaway not a problem , as I am a lovley kind hearted lady .
Now a few weeks ago Steph was been trolled by account called little mermaid sometimes she wanted to talk to her next she would say block it as me n a few others were her mods , few days later and more drama I found out from lucy that another fake account that kept coming in to stephs lives was actually Steph herself and Lewis actually trolling her own followers me being one of them and might I add said some very nasty comments to me that actually really upset me , the account was called lucky lady , I actually feel really embarrassed that I was blatantly lied to over this .
The only people who knew about the lucky lady were Steph Lewis lucylou and Lynn - now lucylou rang me and apolagised and so did lucy but stephanie and Lynn n Lewis I never once got an apology from them , now my trust has gone who actually trolls their trusted kind followers ? She said they were doing it to get a Tattle code but cmon guys why be nasty to the very people who were their for you in the first instance 😡

The next day I’m blocked off everything her accounts phone etc for not one single reason apart from she said I was up Lucy’s arse , no I wasn’t but she allowed lucy to continuously get the blame for all these fake accounts and it was not her not any of them , last night I was told yet again that she keeps calling my name out on her live saying she’s involving the police which is laughable for what ?
I tried to ring her no answer tried again no answer my eldest daughter whom is 34 at this point wanted to physically go over and flatten her managed to talk to Lewis you have all heard the voice note he sent my daughter threatening us all telling us to go kill ourselves WOW!
At this point it’s gone too far cause who allows a 15 year old child to actually talk to adults I’m this manner? Anyway Steph dosnt seem content with falling out with me lucy jade who did so much for stephanie too she told us she spent over 400.00 on her then Susan purdy who she owes money but refusing to give it back which is disgusting in itself .
Sorry i know this is a long ass post but I’ve been reading all these comments about her and I do not condone bad behaviour but please feel free to say what you want about that horrible mean nasty self centred lady , she s on me n many many more and she’s still trying to cause misery for lucy getting her banned on her accounts threatening her getting people to say where she works etc it’s vile immature disgusting behaviour from a 46 year old women she needs stopping she is destroying innocent people’s lives.
Thankyou for reading I know this post will find itself back to her so I hope you are happy stephanie knowing how many ladies you have hurt and manipulated and let’s just hope you learn a valuable lesson and that’s to be a better person .
Hey hey, lower yourself? We are a lovely bunch here 😂 but jokes aside I’m sorry you’ve been through this. How she couldn’t just understand you were upset about what Lewis was saying on that trolling account is beyond me! Like the little mermaid would have told them who they were anyway 🙄 bullshit excuse, she wanted sympathy. To involve your child in it is a whole new level of scummy and I just cannot believe she thinks this behaviour is ok

Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊

You could tell by watching her lives yourself and the other Susan weren’t in on her vile trolling, terrible she took advantage of your good nature.I’m sure she’ll live to regret it once people read the truth of the type of person she is.

susan.w

Mar 31, 2024
england
You could tell by watching her lives yourself and the other Susan weren’t in on her vile trolling, terrible she took advantage of your good nature.I’m sure she’ll live to regret it once people read the truth of the type of person she is.
I really hope they do but I believe in my heart she will go on to destroy many more innocent people she has no remorse whatsoever for hurting people who were so close to her I’m actually sat yet again in disbelief that a grown lady is capable of this despicable behaviour.

Lucy7865

Mar 13, 2024
London

How do we hear the voice note Lewis sent?? I haven’t heard it!!! Wow! That’s bad.

Princess babes

Mar 17, 2024
wakefield
Awww susan at least we no the real steph now nothing but a user and a selfish lower life she need to teach her son some manners and respect cause he and his mother have a vile mouth

susan.w

Mar 31, 2024
england
Hey hey, lower yourself? We are a lovely bunch here 😂 but jokes aside I’m sorry you’ve been through this. How she couldn’t just understand you were upset about what Lewis was saying on that trolling account is beyond me! Like the little mermaid would have told them who they were anyway 🙄 bullshit excuse, she wanted sympathy. To involve your child in it is a whole new level of scummy and I just cannot believe she thinks this behaviour is ok
Ano sorry I didn’t mean it like that but I wouldn’t normally come on sites like this but jokes aside she’s a dangerous women !

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Just for reference Steph, the tattle codes don't work. I gave someone one and they still couldn't access the site, so your plan was never going to work anyhow you pleb
That was the true reason as to why Lucky lady was made. To get the code to go on TL. But then they both backtracked and said they done it to find out who Little Mermaid was. Lol. She is saying police can get IP addresses for here but she said the same about TL

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Now this I found hilarious and quite apt, gummy dodger 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240401_165307_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240401_165307_TikTok.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 46