Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
Imagine your child speaking like that, the kid has been dragged up. I'm sorry, but that language is disgusting. He's no respect for anyone, especially women the way he is going on.
Telling people to come to his house, then saying they will call the police 😆 🤣 😂 ya big fanny! All talk is this one.
I wonder if she's proud of him? If my boys turn out like that, I know I've fed up and not done my job properly.
Lewis has no chance in life does he?

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Imagine your child speaking like that, the kid has been dragged up. I'm sorry, but that language is disgusting. He's no respect for anyone, especially women the way he is going on.
Telling people to come to his house, then saying they will call the police 😆 🤣 😂 ya big fanny! All talk is this one.
I wonder if she's proud of him? If my boys turn out like that, I know I've fed up and not done my job properly.
Lewis has no chance in life does he?
This is why i am HAPPY i am bringing my son up in the right way. I was just laughing about it, if he wishes to come to mine so be it lol. Thing with me is i wouldn't be calling the police 😅