Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

meatloafalltheway

Apr 1, 2024
west lothian
I've stopped watching her, I used to watch her very closely lol, because I actually couldn't believe what I was seeing! But it got to the point where she actually makes me feel ill :sick: Her house is rotten, her hair is rotten, he attitude is rotten and her personal hygiene is non-existent! Not to mention the concoctions she calls meals :oops: She's been banned god knows how many times cos she drops herself in it all the time lol. Her kid is shocking too, he's huge, his language is disgusting and she condones it. The nerve to come on TikTok 1 night with one of her million cheeky takeaways and then to come on the next day with a food bank haul is disgusting! I remember during her karaoke era 1 night her and Lewis were singing and she had a coughing fit, she stopped singing, put her hand between her legs, licked her fingers then sniffed them,. She had deffo wet herself cos she nipped off and changed her bottoms :sick:😂 Imagine everyone seeing that on camera? I of course ran over to TL to see the commentary and it did not disappoint lol. SC11 from over there has Steph down completely, sees right through her and her cronies who sit on live hardly stringing a sentence together between them. I feel so sorry for her dog and cats too. The dog is never walked, always bawled at and told to lie down, fed the stest of dry dog biscuits and the cat/cats are constantly pregnant, why can't the cruel, lazy b sacrifice a week of takeaways and get the poor thing done? I'm pleased her 'following' has diminished to next to nothing and people have stopped buying her gifts off that huge wish list she has in her bio. I've been skint, been on benefits and know how tough it is trying to make ends meet but I would never consider hopping on TikTok begging and showing my life just to have people judge and make vile comments, she has absolutely no shame 😡😠
It's disgusting that she add takeaways and then food banks,and the poor cats and dog is vile letting the cats get pregnant all the time for money😠😠😠😠

susan.w

Mar 31, 2024
england

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
Self centred woman who only cares about herself !
She cuts everyone off. I had to laugh when she was talking to some African guy and he's trying to talk about himself and she's going on and on about her awful wallpapering 😆 🤣 😂 she wouldn't shut up, he was trying his best but she kept cutting him off and talking about herself. The fat smelly oaf. She makes me shudder

Mar 31, 2024
Ya mum

Love it, you go girl...sassy!! 😆 🤣 😂
Its not funny tbh, If yous knew it was a personal matter judging by her reaction to lynn why proceed to post it on a forum for other people to know. Children should not be brought into the matter when the issues people have is with steph. Say what yous want about the adults but leave children out of it and who ever posts the address in the tik tok lives is just putting kids at risk there and then its not fair on them.
Moomoo is fiesty, I love it!! Love it when a thick person tries to clap back, awww bless em.
Thick? She has every right to be angry when yous are discussing her children on a platform. Must i add it states its a private matter so atleast have that respect to not share it to 100s of people. These children are innocent yous have the problem with steph so keep it at that. Might not be you who originally shared the matter but you're all up calling her thick for retaliating.