Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Its not funny tbh, If yous knew it was a personal matter judging by her reaction to lynn why proceed to post it on a forum for other people to know. Children should not be brought into the matter when the issues people have is with steph. Say what yous want about the adults but leave children out of it and who ever posts the address in the tik tok lives is just putting kids at risk there and then its not fair on them.

Thick? She has every right to be angry when yous are discussing her children on a platform. Must i add it states its a private matter so atleast have that respect to not share it to 100s of people. These children are innocent yous have the problem with steph so keep it at that. Might not be you who originally shared the matter but you're all up calling her thick for retaliating.
Read the comment of the person who said it. Because i was not invovled in that conversation. I just said that is a private matter

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Its not funny tbh, If yous knew it was a personal matter judging by her reaction to lynn why proceed to post it on a forum for other people to know. Children should not be brought into the matter when the issues people have is with steph. Say what yous want about the adults but leave children out of it and who ever posts the address in the tik tok lives is just putting kids at risk there and then its not fair on them.

Thick? She has every right to be angry when yous are discussing her children on a platform. Must i add it states its a private matter so atleast have that respect to not share it to 100s of people. These children are innocent yous have the problem with steph so keep it at that. Might not be you who originally shared the matter but you're all up calling her thick for retaliating.
Read comment's carefully love begore you start tagging people in your own comments. I only said it was a private matter other people said about it and said the other comment. So do not bring me in to the equation!!

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford

All calling her thick? That was just me, not all.
Lynn mentioned it on a LIVE STREAM, the issue is with her. We discuss what has been said to the public...you know, where other people can hear.
Deary deary me

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
I screen recorded it

You know, hearing a 15 year old boy have to step up and act like a parent to deal with drama his own mother has created, albeit a foul mouthed 15 year old, with his mother egging him on in the background, is absolutely deplorable.

I am going to pass this on to the authorities, as it is additional proof of child abuse, child neglect excetera. Disgusting.

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Stephanie just do us (me,2 susans,other ex friends/mods) a favour and just leave us all alone. Stop being petty and jealous. You lost people due to YOU blocking them not because of me!!! Stop unblocking then blocking people too. Stop accusing us of trolling!!!! All you want to do is blame other people for everything. We have no time for all that s, we have jobs and actually have lives. Funny you and Lynn want to keep blaming me......again no evidence!!!! No1 is obsessed with you 1 bit, it's the fact your sharing your life on social media and people are seeing how you are, i highly doubt that you are any different in real life. But i'm THANKFUL i have gotten rid!!! You will never change Stephanie, hinting and hinting. You do not learn, you again have given out your address to someone, number and snapchat lol. Again like i said in my vn you will ALWAY'S be trolled and get hate because you show it all. Only 1 to blame is yourself 💯💯. You can say what ever you like about me, do what ever you wish, you will never get the better of me, also not like you guy's, i will still have the same chat if anyone was to come to my face. So if Lewis feel's he is "man" enough to come to where i live then please ask someone to "lend" you the money and book him a ticket etc let him come down no issues, the difference in the area will make him scared before he get's to me. Difference between us as well is i don't call the police for everything 😉. Be the bigger person and just stop!! We are not in high school!! If you do not want people saying s about your life, then listen to what they say and take notes!!! Alway's running to the police about everything.............lord god they must get fed up!!!!!

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
Well well Stephanie’s true colours are now coming out ?
Hi everyone my name is Susan w I’m one of Stephanie’s ex friends that was sadly used and abused , I’ve had to lower myself and come on such a site to tell everyone the real factual truth !
Stephanie was to me a lovley friend she seemed funny kind and good fun I met her whilst in Blackpool for a few days with my family I was more than happy to have met her again , didn’t care what other people thought of her or what people said . Anyway fast forward Christmas came I bought her some nice things for herself n Lewis then stephs birthday I went over spent time with her because I wanted to bought her n Lewis a takeaway not a problem , as I am a lovley kind hearted lady .
Now a few weeks ago Steph was been trolled by account called little mermaid sometimes she wanted to talk to her next she would say block it as me n a few others were her mods , few days later and more drama I found out from lucy that another fake account that kept coming in to stephs lives was actually Steph herself and Lewis actually trolling her own followers me being one of them and might I add said some very nasty comments to me that actually really upset me , the account was called lucky lady , I actually feel really embarrassed that I was blatantly lied to over this .
The only people who knew about the lucky lady were Steph Lewis lucylou and Lynn - now lucylou rang me and apolagised and so did lucy but stephanie and Lynn n Lewis I never once got an apology from them , now my trust has gone who actually trolls their trusted kind followers ? She said they were doing it to get a Tattle code but cmon guys why be nasty to the very people who were their for you in the first instance 😡

To say I’m upset shocked and in disbelief was an understatement why????
The next day I’m blocked off everything her accounts phone etc for not one single reason apart from she said I was up Lucy’s arse , no I wasn’t but she allowed lucy to continuously get the blame for all these fake accounts and it was not her not any of them , last night I was told yet again that she keeps calling my name out on her live saying she’s involving the police which is laughable for what ?
I tried to ring her no answer tried again no answer my eldest daughter whom is 34 at this point wanted to physically go over and flatten her managed to talk to Lewis you have all heard the voice note he sent my daughter threatening us all telling us to go kill ourselves WOW!
At this point it’s gone too far cause who allows a 15 year old child to actually talk to adults I’m this manner? Anyway Steph dosnt seem content with falling out with me lucy jade who did so much for stephanie too she told us she spent over 400.00 on her then Susan purdy who she owes money but refusing to give it back which is disgusting in itself .
Sorry i know this is a long ass post but I’ve been reading all these comments about her and I do not condone bad behaviour but please feel free to say what you want about that horrible mean nasty self centred lady , she s on me n many many more and she’s still trying to cause misery for lucy getting her banned on her accounts threatening her getting people to say where she works etc it’s vile immature disgusting behaviour from a 46 year old women she needs stopping she is destroying innocent people’s lives.
Thankyou for reading I know this post will find itself back to her so I hope you are happy stephanie knowing how many ladies you have hurt and manipulated and let’s just hope you learn a valuable lesson and that’s to be a better person .
I really hope these ppl who are gifting her come to there senses soon and realise what a vile,manipulating,horrible person she is.

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
Just for reference Steph, the tattle codes don't work. I gave someone one and they still couldn't access the site, so your plan was never going to work anyhow you pleb
Silly Steph doesn’t know how TL works. Herself or “her crew” probs went crashing in, didn’t read rules on the TT threads 🤣🤛🏻💀

Reactions: Sally9966

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
Score I read anymore, Just wanted to say I’m only just now catching up halfway thru page23, been busy with family and work (Aye 🤨 Even on a bank holiday) .
Anyway, Why are all these newbies on here
pretending not to like Steph anymore, I may come across a dafty but I can assure u I’m not. If you’d have tea to spill then spill it! Stop beating around the bush. Show proof