Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Even if blessed Lucy knew about the account what difference does it make? Steph doesn’t seem to understand SHE is the parent, Lucy had no influence over what she encouraged her son to do.. do you think another woman could tell me what to do with my child! Nah. Trust me Lewis isn’t this foul mouthed little s in real life, all bark and no bite! It just amazes me that she takes no accountability! There’s a reason your eldest wasn’t brought up by you Steph! The same should have been done with Lewis

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK

Attachments

• IMG_9920.jpeg
    IMG_9920.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 38
Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
Its not funny tbh, If yous knew it was a personal matter judging by her reaction to lynn why proceed to post it on a forum for other people to know. Children should not be brought into the matter when the issues people have is with steph. Say what yous want about the adults but leave children out of it and who ever posts the address in the tik tok lives is just putting kids at risk there and then its not fair on them.

Thick? She has every right to be angry when yous are discussing her children on a platform. Must i add it states its a private matter so atleast have that respect to not share it to 100s of people. These children are innocent yous have the problem with steph so keep it at that. Might not be you who originally shared the matter but you're all up calling her thick for retaliating.
Take that up with the OAP that said it on TikTok aka Lynn, you’re aware TikTok is beamed worldwide for everyone to see it’s not a private group they’re posting in 🙄

Reactions: Bettyboop22
Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
They love to twist everything! They seem to forget that they are on a live platform. They make out like we are listening in with a glass on next doors wall. Get a grip you set of sad buggers. If you don't want it discussed, chat on the phone...in private. fs sake
It’s bizarre how they act like TikTok is a private chat room instead of the whole world watching them 🥴

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
Looks like big steph has s on alot of good people 🙄 only a matter of time, before Lynn and that's on here telling there truth about her! And steph puts her child on social media, she's even gone as far as saying he wanted 2 unalive himself, then he said he never said that. And they know TT is for the world to see go to the Google play store, or apple store its been downloaded by over a billion users! 😂 and she keep saying all this about police is just wasting police time. ( because you have to much time on you're hands steph ) police will only do something if its real threats..then it still takes time!. They ain't going to do anything about a site people can vent on!! 😁 did steph not bring her older son up then?? I'm a busy single mom, I have a job, kids, and a house to run. I love spending as much time with my kids as i can...So I'm not always stuck on SM. And my life doesn't revolve around going live on TT or hinting for gifts 😉. As a parent myself I'm embarrassed by Lewis mouth. I feel kind of sad for Lewis tbh. 😒

Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊

Looks like big steph has s on alot of good people 🙄 only a matter of time, before Lynn and that's on here telling there truth about her! And steph puts her child on social media, she's even gone as far as saying he wanted 2 unalive himself, then he said he never said that. And they know TT is for the world to see go to the Google play store, or apple store its been downloaded by over a billion users! 😂 and she keep saying all this about police is just wasting police time. ( because you have to much time on you're hands steph ) police will only do something if its real threats..then it still takes time!. They ain't going to do anything about a site people can vent on!! 😁 did steph not bring her older son up then?? I'm a busy single mom, I have a job, kids, and a house to run. I love spending as much time with my kids as i can...So I'm not always stuck on SM. And my life doesn't revolve around going live on TT or hinting for gifts 😉. As a parent myself I'm embarrassed by Lewis mouth. I feel kind of sad for Lewis tbh. 😒
Who said Steph didn’t rear her eldest son? ( sorry missed a few posts) it wouldn’t surprise ! me if she’s this incapable now at 43 wtf would she have been like at 17when she had him 😬

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Another snippet of what was found out. So this was because we went live and they never went on her live 🤦‍♀️ childish or what. So all those who were mod's/followers/friends were apparently not her friends. But yet most of them helped pay for EVERYTHING!!!

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20240323_234726_TikTok.mp4
    1.8 MB
Last edited: