Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
To Stephanie, I know urself or Lewis (oops I said his name)🤣 Will read this or someone will run to u with more of what’s being said about u…
Do u not realise, that everything we are talking about here (about urself) You, yes YOU are the one that put urself out there on TikTok. You say people are trolling u, naw hen! People are calling u out for the lying, scrounging person that u really are. U don’t like it so now, anyone that says anything bad about u is a troll. Do u not think I’ve got a cheek tho, EG: to have x5 cheeky takeaways in a row while claiming UC, getting stuff from food bank etc.
U say u have depression,Anxiety etc. Yet ur happy to sit on love hinting at stuff u need (Sorry, stuff u don’t want to pay for urself)
I have a family, Anxiety, PTSD and Psychosis. Yet still able to work 42 hrs a week to provide for my family

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
To Stephanie, I know urself or Lewis (oops I said his name)🤣 Will read this or someone will run to u with more of what’s being said about u…
Do u not realise, that everything we are talking about here (about urself) You, yes YOU are the one that put urself out there on TikTok. You say people are trolling u, naw hen! People are calling u out for the lying, scrounging person that u really are. U don’t like it so now, anyone that says anything bad about u is a troll. Do u not think I’ve got a cheek tho, EG: to have x5 cheeky takeaways in a row while claiming UC, getting stuff from food bank etc.
U say u have depression,Anxiety etc. Yet ur happy to sit on love hinting at stuff u need (Sorry, stuff u don’t want to pay for urself)
I have a family, Anxiety, PTSD and Psychosis. Yet still able to work 42 hrs a week to provide for my family

Absolutely. If it is shared by herself on a public platform, it is therefore open to the public for scrutiny. 🤷‍♂️

Quote: I have a family, Anxiety, PTSD and Psychosis. Yet still able to work 42 hrs a week to provide for my family

You are a credit to your family, a strong individual indeed, absolutely fabulous! I do not know you, yet I am proud of you!

The likes of Stephanie and her coven would have the audacity to look down on you, or begrudge you, as they do everyone. Through sheer stupidity and jealousy.

They fail to realise, their light does not shine brighter by blowing anothers out.