Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Lucy7865

Mar 13, 2024
London
I’ve just heard that one of Stephanie’s “old friends” who’s now sniffing back around has transferred her £100 to pay for her new bedroom carpet, or put towards it anyway

Reactions: iseeyou
Mar 18, 2024
york
She said Susan Purdy is on here trolling her ,the police are involved ,the two Susan’s and Blessed Lucy are in trouble.
Such a liar what you took them off as mods and you actually think that’s why they are fing pissed at you ? You’re bloody hilarious mate you lie 24/7 out of you’re big bum bum you troll them all then when they find out you block them !
You owe Susan purdy money did you pay it back ? Did you do again you’re a liar and you think just cause a few weeks have passed you now don’t owe her it 😮
You’re sat in your horse box with all muppets it’s hilarious Steph you taint anyone that dares or brave enough to endure the misery you dish out on to unsuspecting victims !!!!😡And don’t worry mush the police have been imformed of yours and lewises threats so for now cheerio baldy 😜with you’re one strand piece of piss 🤣

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Such a liar what you took them off as mods and you actually think that’s why they are fing pissed at you ? You’re bloody hilarious mate you lie 24/7 out of you’re big bum bum you troll them all then when they find out you block them !
You owe Susan purdy money did you pay it back ? Did you do again you’re a liar and you think just cause a few weeks have passed you now don’t owe her it 😮
You’re sat in your horse box with all muppets it’s hilarious Steph you taint anyone that dares or brave enough to endure the misery you dish out on to unsuspecting victims !!!!😡And don’t worry mush the police have been imformed of yours and lewises threats so for now cheerio baldy 😜with you’re one strand piece of piss 🤣
Baldy with your one strand!!! Stoppppp!!!! I'm creased! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Your way with words crease me 😂

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Lucy I just want to clarify that no one was singing on the live about you, that Lucy7865 is lying. I was in the comments on the live and someone said ‘Lucy should I sing you a song’ so I said ‘yes please wifey #2’ then that person sung me a song. I honestly don’t know what this Lucy7865 is trying to achieve but they are twisting a lot of things and I’ve seen they’ve constantly try to make out that they are you and now making up s*** about what is going on the lives. Just be very careful with that user.
Crikey, so many Lucy's, I'm lost 🤣

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Lucy I just want to clarify that no one was singing on the live about you, that Lucy7865 is lying. I was in the comments on the live and someone said ‘Lucy should I sing you a song’ so I said ‘yes please wifey #2’ then that person sung me a song. I honestly don’t know what this Lucy7865 is trying to achieve but they are twisting a lot of things and I’ve seen they’ve constantly try to make out that they are you and now making up s*** about what is going on the lives. Just be very careful with that user.
Thing is i know they chatting about me. And i am getting the blame for a lot of s which i have not done. I been at work since tuesday, and i am getting told loads of s from them lives 👀👂 I know that "lucy" chat's a lot of crap so i ain't worried.

Lucy7865

Mar 13, 2024
London
Thing is i know they chatting about me. And i am getting the blame for a lot of s which i have not done. I been at work since tuesday, and i am getting told loads of s from them lives 👀👂 I know that "lucy" chat's a lot of crap so i ain't worried.
Oi! Well I won’t tell you who’s given her £100 now lol

Reactions: iseeyou