Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Best pass it onto the police if you’re being threatened directly, that’s harassment! Unlike gossip sites where she chooses to read commentary about what she shares in public, they’ve put yourself and your child at risk by revealing personal info live on TikTok.
Steph has been giving out my address and work place. Naughty naughty indeed. They will never come by my home hahahaha

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
🤣🤣 Steph was going off soon to have dinner then go to bed, Said she may pop in the chat but she wasn’t sure. Then Lucille came on, said she has 8 nuggets but she wanted to give to Jimmy cos he does the ring thing and stuff. Steph then obvs got jealous and said “I’ve put u as a mod Lucille” then quickly said Bye and she will pop over to Jimmys live after that.
Opening a book on whether Steph goes live with them just for a gift from Lucille 📋💵💵💰

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted 10

Lucy7865

Mar 13, 2024
London
🤣🤣 Steph was going off soon to have dinner then go to bed, Said she may pop in the chat but she wasn’t sure. Then Lucille came on, said she has 8 nuggets but she wanted to give to Jimmy cos he does the ring thing and stuff. Steph then obvs got jealous and said “I’ve put u as a mod Lucille” then quickly said Bye and she will pop over to Jimmys live after that.
Opening a book on whether Steph goes live with them just for a gift from Lucille 📋💵💵💰
She hasn’t come in yet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: You'reallobsessed

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Remember when you outted my "address"??? It's the same hunz! What goes around comes around.
Remember who actually done yours fool. I ain't your hunz as well. Lol what goes around comes around. Only difference with me is i will never call the police if any1 tries to come near my address. I don't constantly call police 🤣🤣🤣 Just carry on being up stephs ass

Mar 17, 2024
Leicester
Remember who actually done yours fool. I ain't your hunz as well. Lol what goes around comes around. Only difference with me is i will never call the police if any1 tries to come near my address. I don't constantly call police 🤣🤣🤣 Just carry on being up stephs ass
I think it's you up stephs arse and here to cover the fact👀 you've always been a snake lucy and snake on every mate you've ever met 🙃🙃