Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Mar 17, 2024
Leicester
You are acting as though you are singlehandedly taking down Stephanie. You do realise many of us have contacted the school, the police, child protection. You are one of a collective. But no, you wish to bathe in the "glory of God". You make my stomach churn.

And yet again, you and your friends have intentionally disrupted this thread for pages and pages of unnecessary dramatics, to make a mockery of the good work so many have put in here, pushing yourself forward as "all important". You came here to cause an issue, to stir the pot, and you have. You have not changed at all.

You daily post bible quotes on your tiktok, which stick in my throat while watching you stir up trouble like a child, whilst getting a kick out of it, sitting back switching from account to account, excetera, trolling people, gossiping, backstabbing, outright lying.

You know what you are doing, and you seem to believe non of us can see it. We are not Stephanie, we see.

You should have your own thread on here.
I've never read anything so true. Amen.

• Haha
Reactions: Hunnimonster
Mar 17, 2024
Leicester
I’m pretty sure you do seen as though you’re up her Fanny 🤣you told her to write it and you’re all in it together muppets🤣
I think your the muppet👌 you don't seem to know much and jump too conclusions at least Kate and a few others others hiding behind a profile whilst saying stuff, get out stephs arse I bet your funding her carpet🤣 but again this take the limelight off steph just what she wants.

Lucy7865

Mar 13, 2024
London
I’m pretty sure you do seen as though you’re up her Fanny 🤣you told her to write it and you’re all in it together muppets🤣
Kate doesn’t know who I am actually. Although we are friends. She doesn’t know this is me. I’ll always have Kate’s back! She’s one of life’s better people

Lucy7865

Mar 13, 2024
London
IMG_4132.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: justice for Lynn

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
Seriously 🤨
See you lot that are basically arguing amongst urselves on here. Do u no realise that u are outting ur selves 🤩

Last edited:
Reactions: My name is

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
You are acting as though you are singlehandedly taking down Stephanie. You do realise many of us have contacted the school, the police, child protection. You are one of a collective. But no, you wish to bathe in the "glory of God". You make my stomach churn.

And yet again, you and your friends have intentionally disrupted this thread for pages and pages of unnecessary dramatics, to make a mockery of the good work so many have put in here, pushing yourself forward as "all important". You came here to cause an issue, to stir the pot, and you have. You have not changed at all.

You daily post bible quotes on your tiktok, which stick in my throat while watching you stir up trouble like a child, whilst getting a kick out of it, sitting back switching from account to account, excetera, trolling people, gossiping, backstabbing, outright lying.

You know what you are doing, and you seem to believe non of us can see it. We are not Stephanie, we see.

You should have your own thread on here.
I put a 👍🏻 at first, but this comment deserves a 0️❤️💯%