Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Lucy7865

Mar 13, 2024
London
IMG_4137.jpeg

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
If Stephanie had any true friends then they would be there helping her out. Not with gifting her stuff but giving her some good parenting advice, Not to go begging, Sorry! My bad. Not to go hinting at stuff u want, but don’t want to pay for urself
Don’t send her gifts/money , she will most probably buy a huge bag of sweets.
The woah is me act is all for sympathy and gifts

Reactions: iseeyou

Lucy7865

Mar 13, 2024
London
If Stephanie had any true friends then they would be there helping her out. Not with gifting her stuff but giving her some good parenting advice, Not to go begging, Sorry! My bad. Not to go hinting at stuff u want, but don’t want to pay for urself
She doesn’t. And that’s quite sad. I do get why people help her. I don’t agree with it but I wouldn’t want somebody to struggle for food

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
She doesn’t. And that’s quite sad. I do get why people help her. I don’t agree with it but I wouldn’t want somebody to struggle for food
How is she struggling when she’s not long had 5 “ cheeky takeaways “ in a row.
Stephanie will have ALL the sweets. She said it herself.
Hope her son son knows CPR cos the way she’s going 🤯

freshasfoam

Apr 5, 2024
….
I’m not her friend she’s blocked 🚫 from us all we don’t want to entertain any of this bullshit. Just all keep out of our lives. Stephanie will not be present. Keep away. do off with your stupid comments on here. You are all a bunch of freaks including you Stephanie for letting this go on for so long so everyone do off out of our lives okay
STFU mousey don’t come on ere calling us freaks stupid bint

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Exactly this ⬆️ we’re not interested in the ‘he said she said’ stuff, we want her to be held accountable for the scamming, begging , child and animal abuse and benefit fraud and everything else in between, she’s an absolutely disgusting lowlife

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
STFU mousey don’t come on ere calling us freaks stupid bint
It is funny, I was sent a screen recording of the live Mousey, Lynn excetera were in. I quite clearly heard them all, including Mousey, talking about how we all here, were obsessed with Stephanie, how she does nothing wrong, how "if it does not affect our lives personally we should mind our own business", how we created an entire platform to slate "poor Stephanie" (it is called a thread, the platform contains many of them which are nothing to do with Stephanie. Stephanie is not important enough to warrant an entire platform), how we should all leave her alone and more. All while consoling Stephanie in their live. Blocked my backside.

And now she comes here bad mouthing Stephanie? These imbeciles need to pick a lane and stay in it. We have enough playground antics here.