Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
She has been setting it to private then public but the account seems to be completely gone.

Yes, that is what my friend told me last week, she searched and the account was gone, the day later it was back, that evening it was gone again, the day later it was back.

I have not been on Tiktok for over a year, but I did think if the account was private, it was still searchable? I am not sure what she is doing to make it disappear altogether, then for it to come back again. I am not Tiktok savvy.

Hopefully someone here can help.

Reactions: The Little Mermaid
Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
Yes, that is what my friend told me last week, she searched and the account was gone, the day later it was back, that evening it was gone again, the day later it was back.

I have not been on Tiktok for over a year, but I did think if the account was private, it was still searchable? I am not sure what she is doing to make it disappear altogether, then for it to come back again.
I hadn’t noticed it gone before, just set to private.She’s got a habit of blocking people (when she views the list of accounts that pop into her lives) then unblocking ,maybe that’s why it seemed like it was gone? it’s very easy to do in settings you can reinstall at any time.

Reactions: NosieRosie
Mar 18, 2024
york
I’m not her friend she’s blocked 🚫 from us all we don’t want to entertain any of this bullshit. Just all keep out of our lives. Stephanie will not be present. Keep away. do off with your stupid comments on here. You are all a bunch of freaks including you Stephanie for letting this go on for so long so everyone do off out of our lives okay
Ok Lynn we will stand to attention and salute to you’re commands now jog on n smile and wave guys smile and wave🤪

Mar 18, 2024
york
"Trolls" the only trolls are Stephanie and Lewis. We just chat about what we see and hear. I don't know what's going on with this thread, it's all taken a strange turn.
I can't work out who is who, who hates who, and who is taking the piss!

Anyhow let's rejoice in the fact it's Friday....must be it's a "Cheeky tekaway" followed by a food bank "haul"

Is she getting her beautiful "canvas" wardrobe this weekend? 😆 🤣 😂 who the do has a canvas wardrobe? Can't wait to see her new bed, I hope it's reinforced to cope with her big fat ass 😍😍
Her bed is second hand she bought it off Shan the man’s mum 🤮piss ridden n crusty s marks it’ll be lovley for her it’ll suit that dirty smelly piss flapping s house down to ground 🤮🤮🤮

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
Actually, I watched until the live ended, it was screen recorded and sent to me. I saw everything, I do not lie, so please, trying to downplay your own words or identity is futile. Your post above, you realise you outed yourself despite denying who you are? Ridiculous!

You appear to have alot to say for someone who:

1) is no longer posting or coming back here, and
2) does not wish to be here in the first place

Bye bye now. 👋.

Just an added note, the recording I have is very long, but I will see if it can be separated into smaller chunks, if so I will happily post it up here.
Try uploading it on Streamable.
free users have a 250MB/10 minute limit per upload.

Mar 18, 2024
york
I think your the muppet👌 you don't seem to know much and jump too conclusions at least Kate and a few others others hiding behind a profile whilst saying stuff, get out stephs arse I bet your funding her carpet🤣 but again this take the limelight off steph just what she wants.
Don’t get it Twisted Kate’s friend😘I’m not up stephs ass I hate that old b and what? If I wanna hide behind a name I will and what you gonna do about it you’re the fake b also so what ya saying now Kate’s friend (lover)🤮🤮