Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Mar 17, 2024
Leicester
Don’t get it Twisted Kate’s friend😘I’m not up stephs ass I hate that old b and what? If I wanna hide behind a name I will and what you gonna do about it you’re the fake b also so what ya saying now Kate’s friend (lover)🤮🤮
I'm not Kates friend actually. Just stating facts. This is meant to be about steph but instead each other arguing over themselves so get it correct darling.

Reactions: hairychinnychinchin

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
You forget Steph was desperate for a TL thread ,she used it to her advantage for likes and gifts from people that were gullible enough to feel sorry for her , even when it transpired herself and Lewis were fake trolling to gain more freebies people still couldn’t see past her lies, no idea why they used the excuse of making the fake account to get a tattle code when Lewis could’ve genered her one ,he’s got VIP status 😂
Sorry, what? Steph was desperate for a Tattle thread? She’s got one! Your comment makes no sense

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
"Trolls" the only trolls are Stephanie and Lewis. We just chat about what we see and hear. I don't know what's going on with this thread, it's all taken a strange turn.
I can't work out who is who, who hates who, and who is taking the piss!

Anyhow let's rejoice in the fact it's Friday....must be it's a "Cheeky tekaway" followed by a food bank "haul"

Is she getting her beautiful "canvas" wardrobe this weekend? 😆 🤣 😂 who the do has a canvas wardrobe? Can't wait to see her new bed, I hope it's reinforced to cope with her big fat ass 😍😍
Sally, are you losing the will to live here? Cause I am ! 😂 < Kk on Tt

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Stephanie wasn't desperate for a tattle thread, cos it was me who let her know she had one, and she had no idea what I was talking about. She thought it was a fan page at first until she read it.
This thread is bonkers 😆 🤣 😂 none of it makes any sense. I just wanna s Huddersfield's finest off!
Yes!!! 😂 she's very boring at the moment and seriously needs to up her game!!

Mar 18, 2024
york
Stephanie wasn't desperate for a tattle thread, cos it was me who let her know she had one, and she had no idea what I was talking about. She thought it was a fan page at first until she read it.
This thread is bonkers 😆 🤣 😂 none of it makes any sense. I just wanna s Huddersfield's finest off!
Alright lucylou calm down 🧌

Reactions: iseeyou
Mar 18, 2024
york
No, I'm loving CC though as Stephanie's thread on TL is very dormant at the moment, mind you Stephanie is very dormant as well at the moment 😂 how long before she reinstates her tiktok account?
Someone probably Lynn will be advising her wrongly telling her to stay off tt for a while to let it calm down but if I know stephanie she won’t listen she will be back on with revenge !! She’s on clapper too maybe she’s moved on to a new site ?
We could be totally wrong and her biggest fan may have spoken out and told her if she goes back on any social media she’s done with her and we all know she’s scared to death of her !

Reactions: iseeyou

I am Kate

Mar 20, 2024
Uk
Please can you confirm I'm not SC11 on TL? I've been accused numerous times.

I am Kate

Mar 20, 2024
Uk
I bet you are darling one of the many that took Steph down first time round or vice versa just don’t defend her she has wronged so many people on every level possible that’s a fact !
No I havnt at all. Please come with the information I did wrong by steph. Cus the only proof you'll find is, it was blessed Lucy who did the trolling. There's messages and screen recordings, none of that involved me at all.