Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
You're a snake too just like glitzy glass. Go crawl back under the rock you came out of. You're another one who uses a fake account on here too. Just like your pal lucy
Fake account where b!!!! This is MYYYYY account. How can it be fake if i tell people wtf i am!!!! Go swing off your fckin tits!!!! About calling my name again!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: hairychinnychinchin

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
No I havnt at all. Please come with the information I did wrong by steph. Cus the only proof you'll find is, it was blessed Lucy who did the trolling. There's messages and screen recordings, none of that involved me at all.
IT WASN'T ALL ME YOU FCKIN b!!!!! STOP SPREADING s WHICH AIN'T fING TRUE!!! Yet wasn't you slagging off Steph on your lives and taking the piss out of her having no teeth etc!!!! b keep my name from your mouth!!

Lucy7865

Mar 13, 2024
London
IT WASN'T ALL ME YOU FCKIN b!!!!! STOP SPREADING s WHICH AIN'T fING TRUE!!! Yet wasn't you slagging off Steph on your lives and taking the piss out of her having no teeth etc!!!! b keep my name from your mouth!!
Well it actually was all you, so I don’t know how you can actually deny that. Something wrong with you seriously.

Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
Her new tat is looking mighty fine 😳
IMG_5428.jpeg

I am Kate

Mar 20, 2024
Uk
IT WASN'T ALL ME YOU FCKIN b!!!!! STOP SPREADING s WHICH AIN'T fING TRUE!!! Yet wasn't you slagging off Steph on your lives and taking the piss out of her having no teeth etc!!!! b keep my name out of you mouth
I'll do as I wish thanks. Remember the tiktoks you put up of me, saying you got all this proof im a troll? Yet im still waiting.... cus there isn't any cus I never trolled anyone unlike you. You're a massive TROLL, you and Aaron together. I'll admit I retaliated to Steph yes cus she was slagging me off. Two wrongs don't make a right. But we live and learn. But you keep on and on.

Mar 18, 2024
york
I'll do as I wish thanks. Remember the tiktoks you put up of me, saying you got all this proof im a troll? Yet im still waiting.... cus there isn't any cus I never trolled anyone unlike you. You're a massive TROLL, you and Aaron together. I'll admit I retaliated to Steph yes cus she was slagging me off. Two wrongs don't make a right. But we live and learn. But you keep on and

I am Kate

Mar 20, 2024
Uk
Stephanie as permanently removed all her accounts on tiktok now. So this thread will slowly die down soon, I guess.

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe

No bible verses and holier than thou here then, only on your Tiktok. True colours. While you are ignoring posters, you might as well ignore me too.