Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
No bible verses and holier than thou here then, only on your Tiktok. True colours. While you are ignoring posters, you might as well ignore me too.
True colours? Like you know me? Like you know my life? Oh please yes i read the bible, i put up verses. Let me tell you why that is. Because i have day to day issues i must deal with and the only way it help's me forget is to going to the bible and reading and doing these verses. If you do not like it then don't look on my page piss the fck off and carry on chatting about Steph. Do you see what i put on other social media no you do not, so do not be saying true colours when YOU or alot of these other people do not know me. End of the day i posted on here too chatting truth about Steph and i don't give 2 fcks about any1 else on here and i don't care who any of you are as that ain't my business, end of the day she should be named and shamed on how she has treated people and exploited people. As i said before i applaud those who said what they said about her. I was not protecting her on here. I ain't going to be posting on here anymore because this seems as toxic as Tiktok. And boy i do not need anymore toxicity in my life. Enjoy!!!

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
True colours? Like you know me? Like you know my life? Oh please yes i read the bible, i put up verses. Let me tell you why that is. Because i have day to day issues i must deal with and the only way it help's me forget is to going to the bible and reading and doing these verses. If you do not like it then don't look on my page piss the fck off and carry on chatting about Steph. Do you see what i put on other social media no you do not, so do not be saying true colours when YOU or alot of these other people do not know me. End of the day i posted on here too chatting truth about Steph and i don't give 2 fcks about any1 else on here and i don't care who any of you are as that ain't my business, end of the day she should be named and shamed on how she has treated people and exploited people. As i said before i applaud those who said what they said about her. I was not protecting her on here. I ain't going to be posting on here anymore because this seems as toxic as Tiktok. And boy i do not need anymore toxicity in my life. Enjoy!!!
I know the fake image you put across, and in contrast the bile that spills from your mouth, not to mention your toxic behaviour online. I have no desire to know you, I have seen all I need to see. I will not respond to you again, your attitude stinks. You have more than shown exactly the kind of toxic individual you are. Enough said.

Mar 17, 2024
Leicester
You keep announcing your departure and keep coming back?

• Love
Reactions: I am Kate