Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

I am Kate

Mar 20, 2024
Uk
I don't believe in doxing people. Like I've said before your home is your safe space. No one should be doing that business on anyone. I don't even know where anyone lives. And I don't want to know. And I'm not being nasty, it's called sticking up for myself.

Reactions: spillingthetea

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
This thread is suppose to be regarding Stephanie, the abuse she inflicts on her child, her pets, her online followers and "friends", her untruths, her taking from others to feed her own greed, her using online platforms to do so, excetera.

Anything else does not belong here.

This persistent trolling, trouble making, deliberate disruptive attempts to sabotage this thread has become childish and ridiculous.

shezz

Oct 30, 2023
I live near her, never seen or met her, but there is a site on FB that people in our area can offer sofas, beds etc, for free, the day the bed broke, one of her friends went on asking for a free bed, it was so obvious it was for Lewis as the wording was describing what Stephanie had said in her live that her son had broke his
Same here I live near her

shezz

Oct 30, 2023
lmao!!! That's her to a tee! She deffo smokes on her lives, you can hear her inhaling then blowing the smoke out lol. I used to be livid when I could hear her smoking on live and not able to vent cos I couldn't comment on Tattle 😂 😂 😂
Yes you can hear her with the lighter

Mar 27, 2024
UK
I see the other thread got closed down. I’m not surprised, I unfollowed it because I had no idea who everybody was. Let’s get back to talking about Stephanie the Beast