Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

justice for Lynn

Apr 4, 2024
Jamaica
Fake ass liar as per she’s got her niece there ? Not her niece it’s her old friends grandaughter she also smokes at 12 pat ya fat self on you’re big back allowing that to happen in you’re house you’re disgusting 🙈now allowing Lewis to vape too and her too nothings changed here !!! Pretending to be off tik tok but still on 🤣🤣get a life you pleb n shake ya big greasy head oh n still not said sorry to any of her old followers 😡
Hello, prostitutes face reject. I am not friends with Stephanie okay? Reject you fing lowlife Mongo backward spastic and cat people go and get a life go and get a grip mango face.

Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
IMG_5597.jpeg

justice for Lynn

Apr 4, 2024
Jamaica
Lucy//dem or whatever she’s called has changed her name to snow queen.
Because I seen on TikTok she likes the Charlie what in gods earth
Is wrong with theses lot
You need to get a life.
You wouldn’t be as good as this woman it’s just people like you talking s all over here and TikTok grow the do up

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Lewis is off to college to study....*get ready for this*... photographing...fing hell....somebody shoot me! fing photographing...does she know the names of anything? It's photography you fat lump
She's moving when he goes to college in September! Good luck with that, council houses are as rare as her teeth!!!