Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Fake ass liar as per she’s got her niece there ? Not her niece it’s her old friends grandaughter she also smokes at 12 pat ya fat self on you’re big back allowing that to happen in you’re house you’re disgusting 🙈now allowing Lewis to vape too and her too nothings changed here !!! Pretending to be off tik tok but still on 🤣🤣get a life you pleb n shake ya big greasy head oh n still not said sorry to any of her old followers 😡
Lewis was smoking a vape when I spoke to Stephanie over a year ago.

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
👏👏

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240413_002311_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413_002311_Outlook.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Wow
Reactions: The Little Mermaid
Mar 18, 2024
york
Danielle’s her biggest troll.Dysfunctional families never face consequences.
Omg I just can’t believe this idiot all she does is fing lie out of her ass wtf though!!!! Liar Lewis did not once apologise I know cause I’ve also listened to the disgusting voice notes in which that thing sent ,And as for karma is a b Steph yes it is you’re now trying to befriend a Danielle and a Michelle god I feel so sorry for them but I’ve noticed this is a repetitive pattern with you one lot in and one lot out?
What gets my back up the most here is the fact you allow you’re son at 15 to be rude aggressive swearing n carrying on and you think that’s normal behaviour you’re parenting skills are non existent.
fing tell the truth make no wonder you got so many people who hate you’re fing guts you neglectful disfunctioning women I hate you and yet you continue with all the games.

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Omg I just can’t believe this idiot all she does is fing lie out of her ass wtf though!!!! Liar Lewis did not once apologise I know cause I’ve also listened to the disgusting voice notes in which that thing sent ,And as for karma is a b Steph yes it is you’re now trying to befriend a Danielle and a Michelle god I feel so sorry for them but I’ve noticed this is a repetitive pattern with you one lot in and one lot out?
What gets my back up the most here is the fact you allow you’re son at 15 to be rude aggressive swearing n carrying on and you think that’s normal behaviour you’re parenting skills are non existent.
fing tell the truth make no wonder you got so many people who hate you’re fing guts you neglectful disfunctioning women I hate you and yet you continue with all the games.
Good morning. Nope non of us, me, susan w nor her daughter got an apology. I have also sent another email to the school. And i will be calling them on Monday. Because that is a pure lie. No karma has turned on me, FACT'S!! The email has stated regarding what she got told. If either of them do it again then they CAN get arrested. Lewis think's he is such a big man when he ain't, i will be waiting if he still feel's he want's to come by my house.

Reactions: The Little Mermaid
Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Just to let you know i posted the email i sent to the school on the other thread. She is making out nothing has been done. 🙏🙏 Do not want to bring any problems to the new thread.
Your welcome here, just don't engage with them who want to defend her, just block them and don't rise to them, let's keep it about the person named in the thread 😉