Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Your welcome here, just don't engage with them who want to defend her, just block them and don't rise to them, let's keep it about the person named in the thread 😉
Much appreciated 🙏. Have you guys seen the email that i put up? There is a video of when she went live as well on the other thread.

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
I read the email and watched clip of her joking that Chinese girls live (can’t mind her name, my memory bad)
I don’t believe Lewis is going to college, he couldn’t stand school so how is college going to be any different? Do kids in England get EMA for staying on in education?
Steph keeps saying now (again) she’s not bothered about her trolls, Karma etc. she’s now the bigger person. Well why make another TT account? Her trolls like Lynn, Mousey etc are the people she should be watching out for

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
I read the email and watched clip of her joking that Chinese girls live (can’t mind her name, my memory bad)
I don’t believe Lewis is going to college, he couldn’t stand school so how is college going to be any different? Do kids in England get EMA for staying on in education?
Steph keeps saying now (again) she’s not bothered about her trolls, Karma etc. she’s now the bigger person. Well why make another TT account? Her trolls like Lynn, Mousey etc are the people she should be watching out for
Yep exactly. He will not get good grades at all he doesn't care about school.I don't think they do get EMA because my nephew is in college and my sis doesn't get anything beside child benefit. She made another account that is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 I believe she went off for "sympathy " lol after everything.

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Yep exactly. He will not get good grades at all he doesn't care about school.I don't think they do get EMA because my nephew is in college and my sis doesn't get anything beside child benefit. She made another account that is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 I believe she went off for "sympathy " lol after everything.

She was never gone. She was still on Tiktok under a new account. Still on Snapchat, still on Whatsapp. The only thing you can ever count on with Stephanie, is her ability to turn every opportunity into a poor me situation, and to lie through her highly minimal teeth.

Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
Good morning. Nope non of us, me, susan w nor her daughter got an apology. I have also sent another email to the school. And i will be calling them on Monday. Because that is a pure lie. No karma has turned on me, FACT'S!! The email has stated regarding what she got told. If either of them do it again then they CAN get arrested. Lewis think's he is such a big man when he ain't, i will be waiting if he still feel's he want's to come by my house.
Malicious communication is going to look great on his CV 🙄 Steph has no idea of what she’s encouraging her own child to do, for her it’s all one big joke!

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
She was never gone. She was still on Tiktok under a new account. Still on Snapchat, still on Whatsapp. The only thing you can ever count on with Stephanie, is her ability to turn every opportunity into a poor me situation, and to lie through her highly minimal teeth.
Oh i believe that 💯 been watching all platforms lol. Like that crying video, i laughed at that.

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
I've noticed she's put her TT onto private, again not for long as she lives for the drama, I was out and about in Hudds today hoping i would see her and have something to post, but alas! No joy

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Here x

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240413_002311_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413_002311_Outlook.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 53
Mar 18, 2024
york
Right back at ya 🖕why you haunting this site?

She’s laughing it off! Said school told er there’s nothing they can do because it was out of school hours.
She will be laughing out of her big fat asshole soon when she gets what’s coming to her say they’re saying I’m sat here with a big smile on my face ! Again you slow b you’re failing to realise what you have done to many people you’re now well known for using and abusing your followers ! You play you’re dirty little games but don’t think for one single second any of you’re x followers have forgotten how much you s on them ! Yes stephanie karma is a b so smile and wave 👋 smile and wave !