Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
Who rattled you’re fing cage you vile pig the stuff that you have just spat out you’re dirty mouth is insulting to say the least 😡

She will be laughing out of her big fat asshole soon when she gets what’s coming to her say they’re saying I’m sat here with a big smile on my face ! Again you slow b you’re failing to realise what you have done to many people you’re now well known for using and abusing your followers ! You play you’re dirty little games but don’t think for one single second any of you’re x followers have forgotten how much you s on them ! Yes stephanie karma is a b so smile and wave 👋 smile and wave !
All 6 of them 😂

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
Know what.. I was just re reading the 1st Stephanie thread, The language on there is actual atrocious. If they are talking like this online, then imagine how they are for real 🫣

Reactions: PecanPieCrust

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
I've been over on the other thread posting 🥴 😂 wondered where the frig everyone was !!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Just watched the greasy fat lard mountain wading through a bhuna, rice, chapati and bhaji with her hoody sleeves hanging in the sauce and her gums gurning harder than Les Dawson waiting for the right answer on blankety blank!!!! :oops::oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don’t know what’s worse? Seeing her eat or hearing her eat with green screen in background 🤢

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
So they are trying to involve them selves with lexi bonner who beat a 8 year old up and who is under threat now herself? What's wrong Lewis? U wanking over her dirty bastard t....
He probably is. And what’s he going to do exactly if he found her on socials?
Cuss her out with his foul, disgusting language 🤨I don’t know what’s worse, his language or Stephanie allowing him to use such language. My mother would to this day slap me if I spoke like him.