Lucy7865

Mar 13, 2024
London
Back in 2016 lol when she lived in Cleckheaton 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
IMG_4948.jpeg

Deleted member 3478

May 3, 2024
London
Are you all hearing this? Subtle racism, Steph saying the last thread was banned by the police 😭😭 I can’t with these two clampits
Good evening. I got sent recording's this morning about her live. I will get some thing's straight, i have been working non stop so has the 2 Susan's so there is no need for our name's to come out of their lying mouth's. She blocked ALL of the people who was in her live, she has NOW stated she unfollowed them......why you lying for steph!! When you blocked on tt and whatsapp??? Also, Lewis why you trying to egg people on about you was waiting for a message from any of us??? No1 got time for you we all know if people ACTUALLY came to your face you wouldn't be chatting the way you are chatting. Remember i am still waiting for your arrival 👌. We shall also bring up me being a "black wannabe", mate let me tell you this i learnt how to do hair, your mother did not she doesn't know how to do mixed hair lol. Atleast i learnt, what because i do my own hair, i should give you tips for your hair!!! Because boy looks like you got nappy hair right now. It's called a talent something you know nothing about. Tbf i think i am more cultered than you are!!! 🤣🤣🤣 How much do you know about your dads culture???? Oh wait remember he fed off and left you!!! So please!!! Next thing as well, i do cooking video's steph because guess whattttt..... I CAN ACTUALLY COOK!!!! So why should i get trolled because i can cook better than you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I told you, you will be getting trolled still and i guess i was right. I don't care about you 2 fool's, just very laughable because you must be very lonely now you have unblocked people to try come back on your live are you that sad? What is it because you have no1 to buy you thing's or help with money lol. Hope you comment cafe member's are doing well 🙏

Last edited:

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
Sounds like I missed a right riot 😂
😏 yep big steph was live with lewis he was vaping on screen. Swearing like no ones business it was quiet late, steph was cooking pork bellies in the air fryer and lewis had to show wanted to make a point, of eating more s why the pork was been cooked. Like he's trying to up-one, it was real embarrassing tbh I can confirm as a mom myself that 110% don't wash with me I'm like a drill Sargent in my house. My sons 6"1 and I'm small but I'd absolutely kick he's ass into next week. Acting like that on a live. 😭😂

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Ph and that email didn't say i should report to 101 lol. It stated if they call, message or vn then i call 101. LOL So by all means send that to the school see what happen's.
Don't rise to it, they are wanting a reaction and you're giving it to them, like you said they are raking it up to get more views, she's getting desperate

Lucy7865

Mar 13, 2024
London
Apparently her grandchild is nearly 4 and can’t talk?!?! Doesn’t surprise me with them lot lol. All my kids have been talking between 2-3 and being able to have good conversations 🤣