Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
IMG_6015.jpeg

Reactions: batman7673

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
"Who's got time for trolling?" Well...that would be you Stephanie.
This woman (I use that term very loosely) is thick as mince. She is everything that is wrong with society. She can't string a sentence together. It's quite worrying that she's managed to function in life when her IQ is so low.
Is that all she's got to talk about? Clearly not affected are ya Stephanie? Noooo, course you're not! It's all she bloody talks about. Is she trying to get the numbers up from 3 to 4? You're a sad, pathetic, low life piece of scum, you smell, you're morbidly obese, you've got no life, scratty kids, your home is a filth pit, you're practically bald, you're ugly as sin, you've no work ethic, you're a s cook, you abuse your animals, and to top it off...you can't hang wallpaper properly (that's the worst sin) but hey, you do you boo....I'm so jealous!

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
This woman (I use that term very loosely) is thick as mince. She is everything that is wrong with society. She can't string a sentence together. It's quite worrying that she's managed to function in life when her IQ is so low.
Is that all she's got to talk about? Clearly not affected are ya Stephanie? Noooo, course you're not! It's all she bloody talks about. Is she trying to get the numbers up from 3 to 4? You're a sad, pathetic, low life piece of scum, you smell, you're morbidly obese, you've got no life, scratty kids, your home is a filth pit, you're practically bald, you're ugly as sin, you've no work ethic, you're a s cook, you abuse your animals, and to top it off...you can't hang wallpaper properly (that's the worst sin) but hey, you do you boo....I'm so jealous!
You've built that up over the time you have been AWOL, haven't you....welcome back 🤣

Deleted member 3478

May 3, 2024
London
She is definitely affected. Continuous talking about it lol.

Reactions: Sally9966

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
I've look at some of her earlier videos and fml she's put the pounds on 😂 but 110% 🙏 what you said. 😂 she's a site 🥴😂