Attachments

• Screenshot_20240510_093342_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240510_093342_TikTok.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: Hunnimonster

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
This thread has become an embarrassing s show, and seemingly the personal rantings of Lucy7865.

To state the obvious, this is hardly productive and makes a mockery of all the hard work done by so many on here to raise awareness, to bring accountability, and to protect those being abused.

I have backed off and read occasionally as I feel this behaviour now on here, only serves to undo everything put forward thus far, and is detrimental to the good intentions shown by so many who are highly concerned.

Imagine the authorities reading here, as the link has been given to Child Protection Services and to the Police.

What an bloody embarrassment.

Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
This thread has become an embarrassing s show, and seemingly the personal rantings of Lucy7865.

To state the obvious, this is hardly productive and makes a mockery of all the hard work done by so many on here to raise awareness, to bring accountability, and to protect those being abused.

I have backed off and read occasionally as I feel this behaviour now on here, only serves to undo everything put forward thus far, and is detrimental to the good intentions shown by so many who are highly concerned.

Imagine the authorities reading here, as the link has been given to Child Protection Services and to the Police.

What a bloody embarrassment.
Probably another of Stephs fan gurls trying to suck us in to their little games, why come on here and pretend to dislike her then go on a live apologising for your behaviour 🙄 I thought if you were banned your comments disappeared? Lucy’s are still very much here.

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire

What an bloody embarrassment.
I agree, it's like being a kid in the playground, "he said she said" I'm going to start blocking the nonsense

micheal

May 25, 2024
halifax
This comment cafe has really gone quiet,honestly abit down hill. Not surprised with all the bullies on it. This girl has truly got to us we can’t do anything about it either, we can’t do nothing to her or her kids either. Wow saying we can’t phone Socail services, or nothing on her clearly she is right in some departments, we can’t now if we did we should have done it along time ago. But no one doesn’t give a s anymore. Im out of this comment cafe I hope Stephanie is laughing at you all. Justice is served for her I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Hunnimonster