Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
This comment cafe has really gone quiet,honestly abit down hill. Not surprised with all the bullies on it. This girl has truly got to us we can’t do anything about it either, we can’t do nothing to her or her kids either. Wow saying we can’t phone Socail services, or nothing on her clearly she is right in some departments, we can’t now if we did we should have done it along time ago. But no one doesn’t give a s anymore. Im out of this comment cafe I hope Stephanie is laughing at you all. Justice is served for her I guess.
Nice try Steph 😂 I think our job is done, people have had their eyes opened to the grifting, you’re irrelevant now 😁 at least you’ve got Danielle to buy you cheap tacky kitchen accessories to match your cheap tacky greasy life…Learn to spell SOCIAL it gives you away every time 🥴
At least you’ve got two viewers in your lives, yourself and Danielle 🤣 I’m impressed you got out of your filthy pit at 9.30 to make an account to try and keep yourself relevant 🙃 should make the same effort to find yourself a job instead of sponging off the taxpayers.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Nice try Steph 😂 I think our job is done, people have had their eyes opened to the grifting, you’re irrelevant now 😁 at least you’ve got Danielle to buy you cheap tacky kitchen accessories to match your cheap tacky greasy life…Learn to spell SOCIAL it gives you away every time 🥴
At least you’ve got two viewers in your lives, yourself and Danielle 🤣 I’m impressed you got out of your filthy pit at 9.30 to make an account to try and keep yourself relevant 🙃 should make the same effort to find yourself a job instead of sponging off the taxpayers.
They even spelt Michael wrong

micheal

May 25, 2024
halifax
They even spelt Michael wrong
You think I am Stephanie, well I am not her, 😂😂😂 guess what, some people don’t know how to spell things. I have seen stephanie in the last 2 weeks in town how do you know she don’t have a job. I am pretty sure I seen her in uniform.think you should know this if you watch her 24/7 😂😂😂😂 i have also seen her in town going around giving the homeless food aswell. My name is Michael. You can have it 2 other names spelling same as Stephanie’s son name you can spell it Louis, but she spells it lewis rebels the alot of you should be a shamed of yourselves bullying other people and kids for that matter how would you like it if she did that to your mum or dad or your kids you would be fuming at her, I’m guessing Stephanie is kind after all.yes she has her ago at people because they have ago at her she is going to defend her and her child, people like you need to leave her alone get on with your own lives stop worrying about what other people are doing in they lives.

Mar 2, 2024
You think I am Stephanie, well I am not her, 😂😂😂 guess what, some people don’t know how to spell things. I have seen stephanie in the last 2 weeks in town how do you know she don’t have a job. I am pretty sure I seen her in uniform.think you should know this if you watch her 24/7 😂😂😂😂 i have also seen her in town going around giving the homeless food aswell. My name is Michael. You can have it 2 other names spelling same as Stephanie’s son name you can spell it Louis, but she spells it lewis rebels the alot of you should be a shamed of yourselves bullying other people and kids for that matter how would you like it if she did that to your mum or dad or your kids you would be fuming at her, I’m guessing Stephanie is kind after all.yes she has her ago at people because they have ago at her she is going to defend her and her child, people like you need to leave her alone get on with your own lives stop worrying about what other people are doing in they lives.
I didn’t read all of that bore off 😂😂😂

Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
Why did you make an account Steph if you don’t want the drama of people commenting on it or you ?? If you were in uniform it must’ve been a police issue tracksuit for the fake trolling you ( apparently) keep reporting to them 😂 it’s not hard to guess who’s behind your many fake accounts when it’s written by someone with the IQ of a dead goldfish 🥴

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
But you spelt michael differently here so which way is the correct way? And we definitely know she hasn't got a job!

Deleted member 4170

May 28, 2024
Outer space
Has any1 seen her new videos???????????
She got that Danielle trained 🤣 Brought her more sweets and a mixer???? And she announced another package is coming today at 5pm. Never guess who from 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Stephanie again u r asking ppl to buy u stuff 🙄 Did sum1 sub u money because ur 2 payments r gone lol. Ur son dad don't pay u until the 1st 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Guy's that Danielle must be minted!! What else u going to ask for Stephanie??

• Haha
Reactions: Pretty In Pink