Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Mar 2, 2024
Has any1 seen her new videos???????????
She got that Danielle trained 🤣 Brought her more sweets and a mixer???? And she announced another package is coming today at 5pm. Never guess who from 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Stephanie again u r asking ppl to buy u stuff 🙄 Did sum1 sub u money because ur 2 payments r gone lol. Ur son dad don't pay u until the 1st 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Guy's that Danielle must be minted!! What else u going to ask for Stephanie??
She’s a fat toothless scrounger 😂😂😂

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
I didn't know all the kittens passed away 😢 I mean as nasty as it sounds I'm not surprised but at 5 weeks old 😒 I do read here still but after the comments went crazy, wasn't much point. And wtf does she need so much salad cream or mayo on everything she cooks 🫣 I've noticed she's gotten much bigger and needs to be sitting 😐 to eat most times now 😂 that's cuz her legs can't hold her up. 😂 and why I'm typing wtf are her eyebrows 🙄😂. That woman has no shame. Is the person sending her gifts real? Or she doing it herself for people to start up again to buy her crap 🤔 I stopped watching her tbh can't handle her slopping her lips and the sex sounds. Imagine taken her out for a nice meal 🤔🫣😂 and she eats and sounds like she does!! Taxi for 1 😂 Lewis 100% has bigger boob's then me now 😳

Deleted member 4170

May 28, 2024
Outer space
I didn't know all the kittens passed away 😢 I mean as nasty as it sounds I'm not surprised but at 5 weeks old 😒 I do read here still but after the comments went crazy, wasn't much point. And wtf does she need so much salad cream or mayo on everything she cooks 🫣 I've noticed she's gotten much bigger and needs to be sitting 😐 to eat most times now 😂 that's cuz her legs can't hold her up. 😂 and why I'm typing wtf are her eyebrows 🙄😂. That woman has no shame. Is the person sending her gifts real? Or she doing it herself for people to start up again to buy her crap 🤔 I stopped watching her tbh can't handle her slopping her lips and the sex sounds. Imagine taken her out for a nice meal 🤔🫣😂 and she eats and sounds like she does!! Taxi for 1 😂 Lewis 100% has bigger boob's then me now 😳
🤣🤣 Yes that person been buying her a lot lol. Stupid girl

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
I didn't know they had passed away either! I've also noticed she has her food delivered now, and I may be late to the party here and it's been really bugging me as to who she reminds me off and it's Gru from the minions with hair obvs lol

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Tell me I'm wrong 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240528_195844_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240528_195844_Google.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 38

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
I didn't know they had passed away either! I've also noticed she has her food delivered now, and I may be late to the party here and it's been really bugging me as to who she reminds me off and it's Gru from the minions with hair obvs lol
Yes someone told me 😒🙄 she said the 1 didn't eat for hours off mom cat so instead of stepping up must of thought F this not sure how the other 1s passed. But apparently mom cats been done now lol we shall see. Hopefully it has been so this can't keep happening 😫 I noticed too once she had any gifts that was for her and Lewis it's always " oh ill love them " like everything's sent for just her. She's out of breath by plating dinner up 😂 makes me ich watching her. And she definitely needs a hair cut. Her hairs like rats tails 🤣

Deleted member 4170

May 28, 2024
Outer space
Yes someone told me 😒🙄 she said the 1 didn't eat for hours off mom cat so instead of stepping up must of thought F this not sure how the other 1s passed. But apparently mom cats been done now lol we shall see. Hopefully it has been so this can't keep happening 😫 I noticed too once she had any gifts that was for her and Lewis it's always " oh ill love them " like everything's sent for just her. She's out of breath by plating dinner up 😂 makes me ich watching her. And she definitely needs a hair cut. Her hairs like rats tails 🤣
I doubt she got that mum cat done. Lewis must of said, "are u pregnant" 2 the mum cat. Then she muted the live 🙄 🤣. 10 days female cat's r meant 2 stay indoors for. That mum cat was in and out. So, another lie from Stephanie.

• Wow
Reactions: batman7673

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
I doubt she got that mum cat done. Lewis must of said, "are u pregnant" 2 the mum cat. Then she muted the live 🙄 🤣. 10 days female cat's r meant 2 stay indoors for. That mum cat was in and out. So, another lie from Stephanie.
Yeah it's pretty clear you can't believe anything that comes out her fat gob! Poor cats a breeding machine 😢 I mean if mom cats abandoning her young mom cats probably ill or stressed out