jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
As if she's saying that everyone in here is lying, official government documents don't lie.
So she can call Angie out on what she says and does yet when the shoe is on the other foot it is different? I have only followed with screenshots and links I have seen like we all have?

Reactions: Deleted member 2623

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Hey, if we are lying, i'll happily see the receipts , hold my hand up and apologise but that tribunal is a proper government document...

Attachments

• IMG_3405.png
    IMG_3405.png
    343.8 KB · Views: 163
Reactions: Deleted member 2623
Apr 1, 2024
England
so she’s a compulsive lier, as con said it sounds like Munchausen. It doesn’t matter if she has been diagnosed now, she lied at the time of a legal tribunal and if she was willing to lie then she won’t care about lying to strangers. Ive looked at the documents and from what she said during that live is she’s tried to take multiple people to court and cancelled the proceeding or as she said “she won a different case” so how many times have you done this?

What’s the deal here? Do you just not want to work? Why do you keep trying to take your employers to court? I think you need serious help and maybe need to consider discussing munchausen to your doctor.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
so she’s a compulsive lier, as con said it sounds like Munchausen. It doesn’t matter if she has been diagnosed now, she lied at the time of a legal tribunal and if she was willing to lie then she won’t care about lying to strangers. Ive looked at the documents and from what she said during that live is she’s tried to take multiple people to court and cancelled the proceeding or as she said “she won a different case” so how many times have you done this?

What’s the deal here? Do you just not want to work? Why do you keep trying to take your employers to court? I think you need serious help and maybe need to consider discussing munchausen to your doctor.

the fact she tried to lie to the LAW!