Tattle life forums - tattle everything about tattle!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Absolutely, I don’t agree with anyone outing someone or doxxing anybody’s information. It was just bad luck that they picked on someone who had been a tattler and still read there probably not realising I would see it. I was so upset when I saw my username being mentioned. I just have a private TikTok now to watch all the sshows so I can comment on them here 😀🥰

I’m enjoying it here tbh! I’ve met some lovely people! And I’m enjoying being able to share my opinion in a safe place with people who share similar!
I hope you feel the same and know we wouldn’t do anything of the sort to you ❤️❤️

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
I’m enjoying it here tbh! I’ve met some lovely people! And I’m enjoying being able to share my opinion in a safe place with people who share similar!
I hope you feel the same and know we wouldn’t do anything of the sort to you ❤️❤️
Thanks so much 🥰🥰🥰 you are so kind 😘😘😘 I am loving it on here. It’s great having more commenters here who can add some new Tea to the Tattle threads. I have been howling reading there and here the past week x

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Thanks so much 🥰🥰🥰 you are so kind 😘😘😘 I am loving it on here. It’s great having more commenters here who can add some new Tea to the Tattle threads. I have been howling reading there and here the past week x
I came off tattle a while ago. Loved it but was taken up time I didn't have but looks like I can't stay away from calling these tik tok, insta huns etc out😂. I didn't have the bad experience that you had but it was totally crap behaviour on the doxxers part. Chin up my lovely and say what you want from now on🥳

• Love
Reactions: PinkyGirl

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
I came off tattle a while ago. Loved it but was taken up time I didn't have but looks like I can't stay away from calling these tik tok, insta huns etc out😂. I didn't have the bad experience that you had but it was totally crap behaviour on the doxxers part. Chin up my lovely and say what you want from now on🥳
🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘

Sir Lancelof

Mar 6, 2024
Can I just say I have NOTHiNG to do with naming anyone or doxing anyone or anything else someone is accusing me of.
I run a Death Pool on Tattle.
That's it.

Ignore what someone is saying on Reddit and elsewhere; I've not 'gone after' or named anyone.
I've no interest in them or their games and haven't been on their business accounts or whatever else they said on a now deleted reddit post.

Some people may have done (this person helped dox someone from the Tattle thread so has made enemies) but I've no interest in it; I was just chatting to people about who might die this year.

We KNOW who did all this; i posted proof previously that a duplicate account they had created wasn't me.

I'm too old to do any of that s.
I've zero interest in it and haven't had anything to do with what went on.

What's funny is that this person has multiple accounts AND takes part in the Death Pool thread.

It's strange behaviour.

I'm not naming them here or anywhere else.

I created this account here, as mentioned, to prove earlier this month that this person was pretending to be me under accounts in my name and posting nonsense all over the place.

I'm not anywhere else talking about this. No other accounts.
Tattle, and here.

There are really some odd people in the world, aren't there?

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Can I just say I have NOTHiNG to do with naming anyone or doxing anyone or anything else someone is accusing me of.
That's it.

Ignore what someone is saying on Reddit and elsewhere; I've not 'gone after' or named anyone.

We KNOW who did - i posted proof previously that a duplicate account wasn't me.

There are some odd people in the world.
What’s this all about???

Reactions: beyoncesshampoo

Sir Lancelof

Mar 6, 2024
What’s this all about???
Someone who creates multiple accounts, helped dox a Tattle User, poses as the people they are targetting.
Baffling bahaviour.

They've said today that I've gone after their work socials, etc, and I've 100% no interest in that.
Someone else they may have pissed off could be; but I've certainly not.

This account I'm using here was created (with misspelling) because this person was using my Tattle user name and posing as me... for reasons nobody but they could understand.

I'm tired of it.

sheri

Mar 7, 2024
That's it.

I've no interest in them or their games and haven't been on their business accounts or whatever else they said on a now deleted reddit post.

Some people may have done (this person helped dox someone from the Tattle thread so has made enemies) but I've no interest in it; I was just chatting to people about who might die this year.

We KNOW who did all this; i posted proof previously that a duplicate account they had created wasn't me.

What's funny is that this person has multiple accounts AND takes part in the Death Pool thread.

It's strange behaviour.

I'm not naming them here or anywhere else.

I created this account here, as mentioned, to prove earlier this month that this person was pretending to be me under accounts in my name and posting nonsense all over the place.

I'm not anywhere else talking about this. No other accounts.
Tattle, and here.

There are really some odd people in the world, aren't there?
It's probs best to ignore it, you're giving them satisfaction by posting this.

I hope you guys get somewhere with police and legal action. @Admin

CoffeeFeind98

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I think people on tattle need to be more careful about not giving away who they are. It's not the type of site to make friends on so these private groups are a v bad idea as all it takes is one person who doesn't like someone else and they'll run to share someones identify as they're a t.

You anonymity is important tattlers, for the love of all that's holy don't give it up!

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Love TL been an avid reader for a while now but was unable to comment 😔,love the way they support each other it’s a lovely community especially on the skankymamma threads
I was so gland when I heard of this place and was finally allowed to vent as not being able to was beyond frustrating, so keep up the good work ladies I for one support you
If they ever reopen tattle life I’ll certainly be over there 😀

Popsicle

Feb 29, 2024
Tattlers can be so hyper critical they make themselves look stupid. There are a few on the Becki jones thread saying she should put down her dog because it wee’s in the house, he’s old that’s what happens, if my mum had put her dog down for doing that we’d have lost 5 years with him! You can also bet they’d call her cruel if she actually did it too, absolute melts.

treni

Apr 11, 2024
Woking
Tattlers can be so hyper critical they make themselves look stupid. There are a few on the Becki jones thread saying she should put down her dog because it wee’s in the house, he’s old that’s what happens, if my mum had put her dog down for doing that we’d have lost 5 years with him! You can also bet they’d call her cruel if she actually did it too, absolute melts.
No people are saying the dog should be put down because it's in pain, not because of weeing in the house.

Popsicle

Feb 29, 2024
No people are saying the dog should be put down because it's in pain, not because of weeing in the house.
The comments I saw were explicitly saying because he wee’s in the house. He is old but unless you actually physically see and know the dogs baseline it’s not for you to judge, he may be on treatment for his arthritis?

Reactions: mmk