Tattle life forums - tattle everything about tattle!

Polly

May 11, 2023
I got a warning for reporting some disgusting transphobia. Apparently I was trying to police the thread…
You're fighting a losing battle there, my friend. It's rampant. The Jessica Alves thread for example, you've got people who just wanna snark on the s plastic surgery etc. However, you have these utter knobs who just go on solely to 'correct' anyone when they say 'she'. Now that is policing.

pepsil

Jun 18, 2023
Tried to report something on tattle I don’t normally report but this was the worst kind of thing you can imagine and I was blocked. They are corrupt as do honestly those mods are fing awful
What do you mean worst kind of thing you can imagine?

May 23, 2023
It’s always 5k lol

Attachments

• IMG_0144.jpeg
    IMG_0144.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 420

dramalover4

Jun 19, 2023
I left digital spy because it was really awful and you couldn't talk about anything. Tattle life let us talk aobut stuff that digital spy and mumsnet deleted. But I hate all the mods on tattle, all so corrupt and biased. I don't even think it needs mods, let people post whatever.
Their rule about only talking about public figures that make money and have at least 10'000 subs / followers is so retarded. If someone posts about it on the internet then it should be fair game to talk about it!
Wow really? I just tried to go in digital spy and I don’t completely understand it. And is there any chance that I could get an invitation code?😊🙏🏻

dramalover4

Jun 19, 2023
I was banned a few years ago for mentioning an influencer. Who apparently wasn’t to be mentioned on the site. No reason why, they have a big following, are public etc. So I emailed and questioned it. Apparently it was because this person is trying to build their following by talking about other influencers, flying on their coattails so to speak.
Anyhoo, I was like how on Earth was I supposed to know not to speak of this person? Is there some announcements I’d missed? Is it anywhere on the site who is not to be spoken about? No. So basically if a mod decided a certain person is not to be spoken of, we’re all supposed to somehow magically know?

Got my ban overturned.
Wow that is so lame! That they’re acting like that just because they have a lot of followers. I guess they want to stay in their good graces. You don’t by any chance still have an invitation code do you?

dramalover4

Jun 19, 2023
Don’t mind the gender discussion threads but think like with many threads on tattle it turns into an echo chamber.

I dislike all the mods, especially Ooh the Drama and Yel - they’re totally corrupt and shouldn’t run the website at all. I also think that the ‘Moderator’ is actually Yel, Helen, or OTD under a different name, don’t know why I just can’t shake the feeling off.
Wow hmmmm maybe you’re right with it being them! Do you by any chance have an invitation code?

dramalover4

Jun 19, 2023
The fing car seat debates do my nut in!
Do you by any chance have an invitation code?
I made a tattle account and went on the hinch thread and told them all that Tattle ‘Helen’ made money out of the adverts on there the same as instagrammers made money from their accounts, and yet they were slaying people for it, I was blocked and banned for spamming straight away.

It’s so cliquey (on the Hinch thread anyway)
And they only go so far with the berating whereas others threads say what they want, it’s like as the hinch thread is so massive it’s probably semi protected to protect advert income?

You used to be able to message each other privately but they stopped that.. well they did for me … maybe the mods were reading them!
wow that would light weight suck if the mods were reading them. Do you by any chance have an invitation code?

Apr 16, 2023
Do you by any chance have an invitation code?

wow that would light weight suck if the mods were reading them. Do you by any chance have an invitation code?
Will you stop asking for a code?

If I had one, I sure as hell wouldn’t pass it on to someone called ‘drama lover’.

The person giving you the code would get banned if you went on there acting like a dick.

candle.tree3

Jun 28, 2023
I like the tiktok ones especially the Scottish ones at the moment. There is one in particular, a lot of people post from Aberdeen who know this person's life story and the different version on tik tok is hilarious. You must read.

I have been desperate to get an invite code to join to add to the discussion but no one has a code to share.

Reactions: Pearl clutcher

Whatareyoudoing

May 21, 2023
I think that’s why dj oneals ex wife name hasn’t been mentioned on tattle then because of their rules. He’s with cally jane beech and he put an awful post on his grid a few months ago about his ex wife and callys family were laughing at it too. DJ ONeals ex wife is Kylie Jade ONeal. DJ ONeal was a contestant on a UK programme called SAS. When his bio came out for that show, he clearly states he started his hair salon business after they split. Legal filing for the company in the UK tells a very different story. So he lied to a tv programme. They are a really cringy couple.

Apr 20, 2023
I like the tiktok ones especially the Scottish ones at the moment. There is one in particular, a lot of people post from Aberdeen who know this person's life story and the different version on tik tok is hilarious. You must read.

I have been desperate to get an invite code to join to add to the discussion but no one has a code to share.
You can join without an invite code now. Although you have to have a Gmail with tl at the end of the name, ie pearlclutchertl@gmail pain in the bum.