Tattle life forums - tattle everything about tattle!

rafael

Nov 22, 2023
Yeah I thought it might be people being silly. Tattle doesnt seem to care about black Friday unlike Mumsnet or Mse where admins post loads of threads and aff links. People say tattle is all about making money but if so why wouldn't they charge for membership like other forums do to sign up? Mumsnet charge £5 a month and by the sounds thousands are wanting to join tattle so could make a lot but they don't. Apparently Helen doesn't really care about them 😆 as she's a money grabbing b. Do they think Helen is their mum??

Polly

May 11, 2023
Yeah I thought it might be people being silly. Tattle doesnt seem to care about black Friday unlike Mumsnet or Mse where admins post loads of threads and aff links. People say tattle is all about making money but if so why wouldn't they charge for membership like other forums do to sign up? Mumsnet charge £5 a month and by the sounds thousands are wanting to join tattle so could make a lot but they don't. Apparently Helen doesn't really care about them 😆 as she's a money grabbing b. Do they think Helen is their mum??
Mumsnet is free. Where on earth are you getting your information from?!

Tattle makes money from advertisements on the page. No one is going to pay to be part of a forum like that.

Apr 16, 2023
Are you from another dimension/universe or something where they have the same forums but they are *different* 😅

Red Devil

Apr 17, 2023
Mumsnet is free though? Tattle has lots of ads on their site which is how they make their money.

Reactions: Noodlebuddy

hattyhater

Dec 28, 2023
I was banned a few years ago for mentioning an influencer. Who apparently wasn’t to be mentioned on the site. No reason why, they have a big following, are public etc. So I emailed and questioned it. Apparently it was because this person is trying to build their following by talking about other influencers, flying on their coattails so to speak.
Anyhoo, I was like how on Earth was I supposed to know not to speak of this person? Is there some announcements I’d missed? Is it anywhere on the site who is not to be spoken about? No. So basically if a mod decided a certain person is not to be spoken of, we’re all supposed to somehow magically know?

Got my ban overturned.

Who was the unspeakable?

rah!

Sep 26, 2023
Messiah Kaeto. Didn’t really know the guy so no ide what he’d done to offend tattle. Was about 3 years ago.
That guy was an idiot that kept repeating back tattlers posts for attention. I think the rule is people need 10k followers to be spoken about on tattle. MK had about 10 real followers and on mrs meldrum I'm sure mods posted several times to stop posting every time he posted as he wasn't relevant n it got real boring. He deleted is instagram as without regurgitating tattlers posts he only ever got 2 or 3 likes a post.

Reactions: Ineedmorecoffee
Apr 17, 2023
That guy was an idiot that kept repeating back tattlers posts for attention. I think the rule is people need 10k followers to be spoken about on tattle. MK had about 10 real followers and on mrs meldrum I'm sure mods posted several times to stop posting every time he posted as he wasn't relevant n it got real boring. He deleted is instagram as without regurgitating tattlers posts he only ever got 2 or 3 likes a post.
Ah ok makes sense.

But like I said at the time, how was I supposed to know this? It wasnt on their site anywhere about who you can and can’t post about.
Anyway, it was a long time ago now.

Reactions: rah!

Exercisebike

Sep 25, 2023
Ah ok makes sense.

But like I said at the time, how was I supposed to know this? It wasnt on their site anywhere about who you can and can’t post about.

That was a similar story to how I left tattle. I mentioned one account you aren't supposed to mention and when I queried how I was supposed to know the gave me another warning. I just thought it was a load of rubbish so deleted my account. The mods on there are ridiculous.

rah!

Sep 26, 2023
Ah ok makes sense.

Not sure what thread you were on but on meldrum thread mods posted to say dont post him several times. it got silly with people posting everytime he said anything when it was nawt new and dull dull dull. i think it adds up to only talk about well known accounts not these unknowns
I think it's listed somewhere that people need 10k followers. I got a warning for talking about a small acount. Was annoyed at the time but seeing how out of hand it got with clogging the thread with nobodies i do get it now. Tattle calls them clout chasers as they're using tattle to get attention.

Reactions: Polly
Apr 17, 2023
Not sure what thread you were on but on meldrum thread mods posted to say dont post him several times. it got silly with people posting everytime he said anything when it was nawt new and dull dull dull. i think it adds up to only talk about well known accounts not these unknowns
I think it's listed somewhere that people need 10k followers. I got a warning for talking about a small acount. Was annoyed at the time but seeing how out of hand it got with clogging the thread with nobodies i do get it now. Tattle calls them clout chasers as they're using tattle to get attention.

It was PTWM I posted on.

Reactions: rah!

Sasha

Jan 23, 2024
Just dropped by for info on Tattle.....Who knew it would be so difficult to join. Had wanted to reply to some negatives re Abi Jenkins Tiktok account, guess it will have to keep.

Poppet

Dec 23, 2023
they defo want a monopoly over the gossip scene

It's not just that though. it's the admin's huge egos that will not let anyone question the site in any way shape or form, they won't reply to any posts, emails etc. You can't post again if you somehow offended them unless you agree with a decision even if the decision is wrong or unjust.
People will just get fed up and leave to join other sites that have admin that are not so easily crushed

Angel Face

May 12, 2023
It's not just that though. it's the admin's huge egos that will not let anyone question the site in any way shape or form, they won't reply to any posts, emails etc. You can't post again if you somehow offended them unless you agree with a decision even if the decision is wrong or unjust.
People will just get fed up and leave to join other sites that have admin that are not so easily crushed

Yes totally agree

pileofpeas

Jan 30, 2024
100%, it's a bit sad that a site which was seemingly created out of frustration with the guru gossip admin/s has it own admin/s who have become just like them.

Last edited: