Tattle life forums - tattle everything about tattle!

Cupcakelady

Jan 21, 2024
Someone tried to start a WhatsApp group on one of the threads, the mod came on and said for safety you can’t (fair enough) and for security reasons you can’t have a private clique. Why would that be for security reasons 😂 they have cliques anyway on there, their own sanctioned ones.

Reactions: Tired of the BS

Exercisebike

Sep 25, 2023
It's not just that though. it's the admin's huge egos that will not let anyone question the site in any way shape or form, they won't reply to any posts, emails etc. You can't post again if you somehow offended them unless you agree with a decision even if the decision is wrong or unjust.
People will just get fed up and leave to join other sites that have admin that are not so easily crushed

Yeah that's exactly why I gave up with it and came here.

Angel Face

May 12, 2023
Someone tried to start a WhatsApp group on one of the threads, the mod came on and said for safety you can’t (fair enough) and for security reasons you can’t have a private clique. Why would that be for security reasons 😂 they have cliques anyway on there, their own sanctioned ones.

Such bullshit isn’t it 😂

Reactions: Penny-Dreadful64

doha

Jan 2, 2024
What are the sanctioned cliques?

Security can pretty much be used interchangeably with safety: From Oxford English dictionary

security

noun
the state of being free from danger or threat.

I think it's security as they swap Facebook names or phone numbers for WhatsApp and share loads of stuff to give away their identity. Then they have a falling out and then start doxxing each other 😆. I was in one for a while but, then thought I'm too old for this all!!!

Cupcakelady

Jan 21, 2024
What are the sanctioned cliques?

Security can pretty much be used interchangeably with safety: From Oxford English dictionary

security

noun
the state of being free from danger or threat.

I think it's security as they swap Facebook names or phone numbers for WhatsApp and share loads of stuff to give away their identity. Then they have a falling out and then start doxxing each other 😆. I was in one for a while but, then thought I'm too old for this all!!!
Sir Lancelot has a Twitter group he talks about frequently and other users are in it, but his posts aren’t taken down when referencing it.

Glitterballs

Feb 21, 2024
Just had a comment removed for calling something a wanker on the Joe Sugg fred. The fing over moderation and WANKER users is what annoys me most 🤣 Anyone else?

Red Devil

Apr 17, 2023
Me and my SIL were at a football match the other week and we got chatting to a couple. One of them said Mrs Hinch’s husband owns a chat site forum online but I’ve tried googling it and I can’t find anything. I know it can’t be tattle as Mrs Hinch has a lot of bad comments over there. Does anyone know if it’s this site? I’m curious now 😂

Angel Face

May 12, 2023
Me and my SIL were at a football match the other week and we got chatting to a couple. One of them said Mrs Hinch’s husband owns a chat site forum online but I’ve tried googling it and I can’t find anything. I know it can’t be tattle as Mrs Hinch has a lot of bad comments over there. Does anyone know if it’s this site? I’m curious now 😂

Ooh interesting.

NikNak

Mar 1, 2024
I've now been banned by tattle for making my second post calling the mods fs. They're so hypocritical and allow you to call an influencer a t, but can't take it if you call them fs! Pot kettle my dears!!
They can call people what they like but when the shoes on the other foot they instantly ban you. This forum seems so much nicer.

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
They can call people what they like but when the shoes on the other foot they instantly ban you. This forum seems so much nicer.
The Tattle mods are useless. I needed some personal information removed out of a post, I got zero response to several emails so I had to close my account. I rejoined and was unable to comment on the Tiktok forums. When the glitch happened I got back in, I mentioned it in a post and straightaway I was blocked again yet there are others who say they managed to comment again when the glitch happened. I asked on the help section (or whatever it’s called) why some got back on the Tiktok threads while others didn’t and they deleted my comment. The regulars on those threads are becoming boring and repetitive.

NikNak

Mar 1, 2024
The Tattle mods are useless. I needed some personal information removed out of a post, I got zero response to several emails so I had to close my account. I rejoined and was unable to comment on the Tiktok forums. When the glitch happened I got back in, I mentioned it in a post and straightaway I was blocked again yet there are others who say they managed to comment again when the glitch happened. I asked on the help section (or whatever it’s called) why some got back on the Tiktok threads while others didn’t and they deleted my comment. The regulars on those threads are becoming boring and repetitive.
I totally agree with you. Similar happened to me too. The mods are useless on there.