Tattle life forums - tattle everything about tattle!

roobar

Mar 4, 2024
The thing I really dislike about tattle is people talking about themselves on a thread that's not about them! I don't care about your birthday, your medical condition, your weight loss journey or your sick pet. If they want to talk about themselves create a youtube channel and post it there. I report a lot and admin only delete where there's loads of offtopic posts like 10+. So now I only report if I see over 10 offtopic posts nothing to do with the influencer

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
The thing I really dislike about tattle is people talking about themselves on a thread that's not about them! I don't care about your birthday, your medical condition, your weight loss journey or your sick pet. If they want to talk about themselves create a youtube channel and post it there. I report a lot and admin only delete where there's loads of offtopic posts like 10+. So now I only report if I see over 10 offtopic posts nothing to do with the influencer
This annoyed me too. I couldn’t give a stuff about each persons husbands/kids or whatever. When I was on there, I think it was the singlemama thread they did start another thread so they could talk about the stuff about themselves without derailing the thread but it didn’t seem to last, unless it’s still going? Nothing worse than coming back to see 5 new pages of snark and you think ooh what has happened only to find it’s all condolences for a Tattlers deceased Budgie

Glitterballs

Feb 21, 2024

Yes the ‘merails’. So annoying!

Reactions: Caitlin90xx
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
It’s literally a trauma dump cafe now. I got banned like 2 years ago for saying the mods were being unfair lol. It’s like Stalinist Russia in there with the rules and the favouritism

yellow-pink

Mar 2, 2024
Not sure anyone would give a code out because I think if the person you invited gets banned you might get banned too. Ive given 3 out but they were 2 family members and one backup account for myself
Itsdatcuw / sea_layer / glitterballs and your many many multiple accounts on here and reddit you go on so much about how many accounts you have on tattle. Makes it seem like you have zero extra accounts and your itsdatcuw has probably been banned since your vile doxxing and it's stopped posting.

This isn't me talking to you on reddit, but they say it well. You're totally obsessed with this death pool thread / death pool thread whatsapp and being vile to people. You're a very sad individual.

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 08.16.31.png

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 08.14.09.png

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 08.10.34.png

Your posts here and on reddit make it so obvious who you are. Pathetic. Obsessed with randoms on a message board.
Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 09.15.14.png

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 09.15.38.png

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 08.05.16.png
Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 08.05.43.png
Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 08.07.30.png

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 08.07.42.png
Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 08.08.22.png

I've ran out of attachments I can do and I notice you're deleting a lot of your comments on reddit. But still you've made it so obvious what your many names are and I've probs up'loaded enough. I pity you and your sad life with all these accounts.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
And if you look at their joining times, they “all” seem to join within hours of each other. My guess is it’s the same person with too much time on their hands! It would be ridiculously coincidental that someone joins and mentions them minutes after they’ve first posted citing older members! Maybe comment cafe needs to restrict new members like Tattle has.

Sir Lancelof

Mar 6, 2024
Right.
Whoever the do you are, cut it out.
You're using my Tattle name and pretending to be me? Get a life.

I've stayed out of it all but you're just some loser using my Tattle name here.
What's wrong with you?

We all know who you are -you moaned about the Death Pool with your different accounts on Reddit yet you have your own list of votes!

I've not commented anywhere else about this until today -Not on reddit, here or anywhere else.

Whatever you have going on with others is nothing to do with me.

Give it a rest, eh?

Last edited:

Sir Lancelof

Mar 6, 2024
Oh my sincere apologies! I must have been mistaken.

Have a good evening.8 minutes ago
Right.
Whoever the do you are, cut it out.
You're using my Tattle name and pretending to be me? Get a life.

Sadly, you're just some loser using my Tattle name here.
What's wrong with you?

We all know who you are. I've stayed out of it all and not commented on it here, Reddit, anywhere.

Cut it out

Last edited: