Tattle life forums - tattle everything about tattle!

Sir Lancelof

Mar 6, 2024
Just to point out that the user Sir Lancelot on here, with the same Tattle user name and picture as the Death Pool creator on Tattle, is NOT that person.
I am.

It's the same person with multiple accounts who is talking to themselves.
It's all very odd and I've stayed out of it until now.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Just to point out that the user Sir Lancelot on here, with the same Tattle user name and picture as the Death Pool creator on Tattle, is NOT that person.
I am.

It's the same person with multiple accounts who is talking to themselves.
It's all very odd and I've stayed out of it until now.
I think that one of the only downsides to this Forum is the crazies that come on & derail / cause havoc on the threads. Who has the time ?! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: Sir Lancelof

Sir Lancelot

Mar 5, 2024
Sorry about all this everyone. It seems I have a stalker! 🤦🏻‍♂️ It will be easy to spot this imposter by his poorly written username. Though I must admit I am a little flattered at this point.

“Whoever the do you are cut it out”.
“We all know who you are.”

Make it make sense. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Angry

Sir Lancelof

Mar 6, 2024
Ok you maniac.
Fine.
Prove you're Sir Lancelot (which you can't because it is me).

Post on the Death Pool thread with the word 'skeleton' in a sentence.
You won't, because you can't.

I'll prove it's actually me on the Death Pool thread by posting a sentence with the word 'yellow' in it.

It's 15:31 right now.
Go check the Death Poop thread after that time and you'll see who is the stalker...

Off you go...

Sir Lancelof

Mar 6, 2024
Oh gee, look at that...

Now kindly grow up, you lunatic.

Attachments

• IMG_8648.jpeg
    IMG_8648.jpeg
    141.3 KB · Views: 144

Sir Lancelof

Mar 6, 2024
Itsdatcuw / sea_layer / glitterballs and your many many multiple accounts on here and reddit you go on so much about how many accounts you have on tattle. Makes it seem like you have zero extra accounts and your itsdatcuw has probably been banned since your vile doxxing and it's stopped posting.

This isn't me talking to you on reddit, but they say it well. You're totally obsessed with this death pool thread / death pool thread whatsapp and being vile to people. You're a very sad individual.

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 08.16.31.png

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 08.14.09.png

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 08.10.34.png

Your posts here and on reddit make it so obvious who you are. Pathetic. Obsessed with randoms on a message board.
Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 09.15.14.png

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 09.15.38.png

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 08.05.16.png
Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 08.05.43.png
Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 08.07.30.png

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 08.07.42.png
Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 08.08.22.png

I've ran out of attachments I can do and I notice you're deleting a lot of your comments on reddit. But still you've made it so obvious what your many names are and I've probs up'loaded enough. I pity you and your sad life with all these accounts.
The worst part after all their bitching?
They have Death Pool lists under all of their accounts, the hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Nul points for them at the end of the year, I fing assure you 😂😂😂

Sir Lancelof

Mar 6, 2024
Just quick proof that the person above with the username and picture of Sir Lancelot from Tattle IS NOT the actual Death Pool Sir Lancelot (that'd be me).

I said here at 3:31pm that I'd post something with the word 'yellow' and voila, at 3:36pm, something with the word yellow.

Now cut it out you fing Sea Layer ItsDatCuw Mrs Fluff Glitterwhaterverthefuck weirdo

It's been fun, but time to move on to a new game with other people 👍🏻

Attachments

• IMG_8650.jpeg
    IMG_8650.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 132

Beanflicker

Mar 4, 2024
Can someone explain what happened on the death pool thread?

Someone was doxxed by Tattlers Unmasked for having Alice Evans on their list. They never actually wished death on her and it was all a joke. But it seemed worse because her nickname became Alice fing Evans which many users started using. Alice recruited Tattlers Unmasked to dox her. There are screenshots of their PM’s which TU were silly enough to include on their reveal.

The user in question never wished death on anyone, Death Pools are just a joke. Search online and there are 100’s.

They then caught on that there was a private chat off Tattle with a few death pool people. Then all hell broke loose.

Reddit went into meltdown, and when they kept getting posts removed there they moved here as mods don’t give a s.

As far as I am aware they know who her/his multiple accounts are across various online forums. She probably isn’t Tattlers Unmasked herself, but appears strangely invested in it all. She has multiple profiles here and is easy to spot.

I won’t bow down to her levels of naming them.

Sir Lancelof

Mar 6, 2024
Can someone explain what happened on the death pool thread?
Sure. Someone who has multiple accounts and has picked numerous celebrities for their Death Pool then ranted about how 'sick' a Death Pool is LIKE A HYPOCRITE and went much further with other people and doxxing and has created the fake 'Sir Lancelot' account here (IT IS NOT THE REAL ONE, THAT'S ME AS THE "YELLOW" POSTS EASILY PROVE) and other fake accounts here to cause more trouble for people.

It's rather tiresome and I'd not commented on all the drama anywhere, be it Tattle or Reddit, until today.

Now, we all know who this person is -name, location, IP addresses, accounts they use, which new accounts (hi, newbie) they set up, how they talk to themselves to pretend to be genuine, etc etc

It's rather silly.

So, the fake Sir Lancelot here has been proved fake.
Let's move on, shall we?

Reactions: Deleted member 1244

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 28, 2022
Good evening everyone on Comment Cafe.

My sincere apologies for the late response to reports. I had no idea this forum had suddenly got a lot more active. I will be here more and I will work on getting more mods involved! Sorry again.

The user with multiple accounts is @Glitterballs and they are here to cause trouble. This one person has caused over 100 reports! Do not quote anyone that is causing trouble as it encourages them. Report and ignore totally. Don't use any of the reactions either. We will take action. Posts have been deleted.

Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 09.32.51.png

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

My sincere apologies for the late response to reports. I had no idea this forum had suddenly got a lot more active. I will be here more and I will work on getting more mods involved! Sorry again.

The user with multiple accounts is @Glitterballs and they are here to cause trouble. This one person has caused over 100 reports! Do not quote anyone that is causing trouble as it encourages them. Report and ignore totally. Don't use any of the reactions either. We will take action. Posts have been deleted.
Omg that is so weird! I watched a programme on Netflix about someone that made up multiple personas that all interacted with each other. That sir Lancelot accused me of being someone and I had no idea who or what they were on about. I just joined this site to chat about some ridiculous tiktokers some people take things way too seriously!

Sir Lancelof

Mar 6, 2024
Omg that is so weird! I watched a programme on Netflix about someone that made up multiple personas that all interacted with each other. That sir Lancelot accused me of being someone and I had no idea who or what they were on about. I just joined this site to chat about some ridiculous tiktokers some people take things way too seriously!
I hope you realise the Sir Lancelot on here is the fake one mentioned above and not the real one (me) from Tattle's Death Pool, as my post of "yellow" proved.

It's very strange and I'm glad Admin commented

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

I hope you realise the Sir Lancelot on here is the fake one mentioned above and not the real one (me) from Tattle's Death Pool, as my post of "yellow" proved.

It's very strange and I'm glad Admin commented
I have no idea who any sir Lancelots are…. But admins showed a screenshot someone had at least 5 identical accounts so they’re clearly very disturbed with a lot of time on their hands. It’s good the back end of the site is able to pick up on that. I doubt they’ll comment again now.

sheri

Mar 7, 2024
Sure. Someone who has multiple accounts and has picked numerous celebrities for their Death Pool then ranted about how 'sick' a Death Pool is LIKE A HYPOCRITE and went much further with other people and doxxing and has created the fake 'Sir Lancelot' account here (IT IS NOT THE REAL ONE, THAT'S ME AS THE "YELLOW" POSTS EASILY PROVE) and other fake accounts here to cause more trouble for people.

It's rather tiresome and I'd not commented on all the drama anywhere, be it Tattle or Reddit, until today.

Now, we all know who this person is -name, location, IP addresses, accounts they use, which new accounts (hi, newbie) they set up, how they talk to themselves to pretend to be genuine, etc etc

It's rather silly.

So, the fake Sir Lancelot here has been proved fake.
Let's move on, shall we?
But do you actually know who they are? Or are you still chatting to them and falling for their lies?

They think they're smart by posting personal details of others on their many accounts and trying to impersonate other users posting styles. But they're really not that smart.

Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
But do you actually know who they are? Or are you still chatting to them and falling for their lies?

They think they're smart by posting personal details of others on their many accounts and trying to impersonate other users posting styles. But they're really not that smart.
I also ultimately don’t know why it matters. If someone wanted to impersonate Big Chonky elsewhere I wouldn’t really care as my name isn’t really big Chonky and it’s just gossip sites not classified financial documents 🤣

sheri

Mar 7, 2024
I also ultimately don’t know why it matters. If someone wanted to impersonate Big Chonky elsewhere I wouldn’t really care as my name isn’t really big Chonky and it’s just gossip sites not classified financial documents 🤣
I think it matter for them as they (very foolishly) decided to set up private groups to then share phone numbers, full legal names, where they work etc. etc. to a bunch of strangers. I stayed way out of it and I don't think they wanted to hear that it wasn't a good idea to do this.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I think it matter for them as they (very foolishly) decided to set up private groups to then share phone numbers, full legal names, where they work etc. etc. to a bunch of strangers. I stayed way out of it and I don't think they wanted to hear that it wasn't a good idea to do this.
Woah that is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard… why are people so reckless / naive online? These forums are great for their anonymity and ability to come and go freely with no responsibility to anyone, and to discuss a specific niche person / topic. Madness.