TEAM COMMENT CAFE 🤎🤎🤎

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Why are we doing a new thread again? Cos she won’t unblock? I just want to be where the main action is:

DRAMA AND JUSTICE
It's an idea, sort of fresh start you don't have to join.
We all love the drama & justice but without giving angie ant credit as it was her thread lol.
If u don't wanna come over that's fine...I like the idea as might be less to catch up on ...🙄🤣

Reactions: ToothlessHag
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
robin williams hello GIF

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
So this just generic everything chit chat but if something is Angie specific it’s in the other one?
Not really thought of ins & out but thought basically a place for everything without being told this is a thread just for angie... amd without letting ger get credit for her thread lol.
BUT I don't really care if you wanna discuss elphaba or angie In here tbh. It probably won't work out.
But just thought a fresh start might be a good idea

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
It's an idea, sort of fresh start you don't have to join.
We all love the drama & justice but without giving angie ant credit as it was her thread lol.
If u don't wanna come over that's fine...I like the idea as might be less to catch up on ...🙄🤣
I will go along with the crowd but I am just worried not everyone will join and then it won’t be as fun. Can you keep plugging the thread so everyone comes. I hate change.

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
I will go along with the crowd but I am just worried not everyone will join and then it won’t be as fun. Can you keep plugging the thread so everyone comes. I hate change.
Ohhh I'm sorry if you don't like the idea.i just got pissed off woth Amgie & jumped into making new thread but I understand if you don't wanna join.

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
JUST WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO YOU ALL...
I'm NOT trying to take over from the Other thread I just thought a new random thread. Where u can have a chit chat , gossip & chat about EVERYONE & thought that would be a good idea.
Also sometimes ITS A LOT TO CATCH UP ON IN OTHER THREAD.
Also & Not only that but since angie blocked most of us I'm pissed off she's getting the s from all us, in her thread & taking credit but has most blocked & blaming us for reporting her accounts 😡😡..
I DONT expect everyone to come over , as I know it can be very confusing 2threads at same time. but I also thought it be nice to have a 2nd place to chat...
Anyways its just an idea love it or hate it you decide ..