TEAM COMMENT CAFE 🤎🤎🤎

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
So this thread is for the *defenestration of the Angie but if we s chat about delulu we do it on the 'Angies a t thread'?

*I know the big words too (IYKYK)
** I've waited hours to drop that
Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC
Tink quickly looking up all the words

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
JUST WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO YOU ALL...
I'm NOT trying to take over from the Other thread I just thought a new random thread. Where u can have a chit chat , gossip & chat about EVERYONE & thought that would be a good idea.
Also sometimes ITS A LOT TO CATCH UP ON IN OTHER THREAD.
Also & Not only that but since angie blocked most of us I'm pissed off she's getting the s from all us, in her thread & taking credit but has most blocked & blaming us for reporting her accounts 😡😡..
I DONT expect everyone to come over , as I know it can be very confusing 2threads at same time. but I also thought it be nice to have a 2nd place to chat...
Anyways its just an idea love it or hate it you decide ..
Nooooo not having 2 threads. We just need 1.

Surely that will be so confusing I’ll accidentally write wrong thing in wrong place! Let’s just all move here. 2 is a bad idea in my professional opinopn
Big chonky
Ps Luke is watching swearing shep slagging her off

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

Surely that will be so confusing I’ll accidentally write wrong thing in wrong place! Let’s just all move here. 2 is a bad idea in my professional opinopn
Big chonky
I’ll go with the crowd, I admit I hate change but can see a few pros too 😂

Mar 13, 2024
Uk

Big chonky
Well thos can be more random. While the other thread is An Amgie thread maybe keep amgie in other thread?
Like i said sometimes my adhd, I fet an idea & jump straight into without thinking it out ..

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
can we get some push on this video of Onlytony at 4am kicking off about himself instead of dropping a woman that used a racial slur in his boxes? Please 🙏🏻 I’m workin double time here on editing all the vids I screen recorded of this idiot 😩😭just want people to see what he’s really like. Hated him and his stupid eyebrows since day 1. Absolute clout chaser.

Link - TikTok - Make Your Day

He said he was gonna delete TikTok but he was back 5 mins later lmao