The elusive Gracie aka get ya cash out

iseeyou

Mar 13, 2024
East Yorkshire
She’s always on the beg, she was vile to her son who used to spend more time with her parents than he did with her, now terrys on the scene she’s trying to play mum of the year yet all she does when he is there she sits on tiktok begging or playing the victim when someone calls her out. Wonder if they take all the kids on their next holiday to Mexico?

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
She was in a Facebook group I was in a few years back and when I tell you she was the nastiest person I’ve ever come across.. mention ‘the debatables’ in her live and watch how fast you get blocked

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Poor Gracie made thousands but still crying because she lost 😂😂😂😂
isnt it absolutely insane! shes SO ungrateful. i know shes saying thank you etc... but these people have taken out loans to pay her.... the tears are outrageous. I am watching miss reds for my sins - she asked what live pro means so hopefully someone comes and explains. What does her boyfriend do? it was so weird him going ' come on guys come on guys!!'. i could only watch a minute of it and im gutted i missed the actual moment she didnt win. hopefully someoen recorded it

Reactions: iseeyou

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Why would you send someone who says stuff like this money 😩😩

Attachments

• IMG_2520.jpeg
    IMG_2520.jpeg
    223.4 KB · Views: 96

Waves_cc

Nov 11, 2023
If there is one woman I can't stand on the app, it's Gracie!

Never liked her. Can't see why anyone would support her. The way that she thew her toys out of the pram when she didn't get live pro, showed her true colours.

She was in the Spartans box battle last night and was heavily gifted. Dread to think what she has been gifted on the app since she's been on it. Some people have more money than sense