The fact freak

Mar 11, 2024
london
He's losing any credibility that he may have had due to the way he speaks to women on tiktok n how abusive he is towards them. Body n looks shaming women. Has he looked in a mirror? He should have jumped off that bridge when he was pretending too. 😤 🤡🤡
He needs to add shampoo to his Christmas list because that hair looks so greasy even a camden markey food stall is jealous 😂😂

bubbles

Mar 24, 2024
united kingdom
Fact freak, where to begin. I find his lives and deep dives an interesting watch because I do agree with awearness. However he doesn’t collect the evidence him self his (people) get it for him so realistically they are the ones doing the hard work while he takes the credit! He’s fixated on certain individuals which is ok but bring new stuff about them to the table not recycled stuff! That’s probably my only criticism

Mar 11, 2024
london
Fact freak, where to begin. I find his lives and deep dives an interesting watch because I do agree with awearness. However he doesn’t collect the evidence him self his (people) get it for him so realistically they are the ones doing the hard work while he takes the credit! He’s fixated on certain individuals which is ok but bring new stuff about them to the table not recycled stuff! That’s probably my only criticism
He uses other peoples evidence and just because he puts it on you tube he makes out it took so long because he was putting “files” together 🙄.

Man has more files then the goverment 😂😂

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
He's a joke. The guy needs attention. He hides amongst all the women because he doesn't seem to have male friends. He's a fing pussy. He's a dirty pervert too. Being pervy to women in DM. A few have come forward because we were going to have an awareness about him. Truth needs to get out there. He thinks he's clever. He thinks he's convinced ppl that his exes were liars. NO you haven't fatfreak. You've proved they were telling the truth by your actions n how you speak to women who don't support you. Rumour has it you even pay monthly for a blue tick on Instagram to make yourself look n feel important. Sad t. I hate him ever since I first saw him on tiktok. I've never wanted any dealings with him.

Reactions: deadwood
Mar 11, 2024
London
Exactly yet everyone said it was feisty but I knew Mabel said was her 🙄🙄
He's been a huge part in what's happened to her I watched and supported him first. And I've seen it all play out. Why is he so obsessed with FIESTY and making sure she doesn't speak and is hated by everyone. He who does protest too much. Some truth in what she knows. I looked at her Facebook when it was all up about him. I've watched him pant when he talks about her he gets excited by what he's doing. It's fing strange

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
He's been a huge part in what's happened to her I watched and supported him first. And I've seen it all play out. Why is he so obsessed with FIESTY and making sure she doesn't speak and is hated by everyone. He who does protest too much. Some truth in what she knows. I looked at her Facebook when it was all up about him. I've watched him pant when he talks about her he gets excited by what he's doing. It's fing strange
Let’s also remember he washed over the Facebook group of men, he sent indecent images of his ex to.

• Wow
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart