The fact freak

Mar 20, 2024
UK
Fat freak you are in NO position to talk about anyone's weight or looks darling. You are extremely obese & the way you drink you won't be around much longer. You will be keeling over with a heartattack. Now you NO facts having pig faced fat beast, haven't you got someone on Clapper to drool over. You stinking perverted nonce. Bye bye crybaby. Go hide amongst some women now fat boy. Better still. Go jump off that bridge you threatened b4 but please don't cause a Tsunami ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart

Talktime

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Fat freak you are in NO position to talk about anyone's weight or looks darling. You are extremely obese & the way you drink you won't be around much longer. You will be keeling over with a heartattack. Now you NO facts having pig faced fat beast, haven't you got someone on Clapper to drool over. You stinking perverted nonce. Bye bye crybaby. Go hide amongst some women now fat boy.
Why if someone defends a creator do you assume it's that creator. Get you're head out your arse and proved some evidence of anything that you are saying about him if you don't have evidence I'm not going to change my opinion.

Mar 20, 2024
UK
Why if someone defends a creator do you assume it's that creator. Get you're head out your arse and proved some evidence of anything that you are saying about him if you don't have evidence I'm not going to change my opinion.
Your actions speak louder than your words. Nearly 3 yrs I've known of you. I've seen plenty in that time to show me that everything is true about you!

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Mar 20, 2024
UK
He wants to go to the piss up meeting with tiktokers with Stan Blade say no more, both wrong uns
He tries so desperately to become tiktok famous eh? He even pays for a blue tick on Instagram ffs. Lmaoooooo. The guy is a complete joke. Maybe he didn't get any attention off his mummy as a kid so he took to Antisocial media to get it. He needs locking up. The guy is a danger to society. Has anyone ever asked SS to look into him? His kids are definitely neglected because he's online 24/7. Someone proved his fridge had only beers in it & no food for them. I think someone should raise awareness for concerns about those poor kids.

Mar 20, 2024
UK
Yep and Miss Red
He so desperate to rub shoulders with the creators on tiktok. What a sad fat man he is. Absolutely pathetic individual 🙄 Awe he just wants to fit in. Hope he wears plenty of bodyspray & deodorant because rumour has it, he absolutely stinks of really bad body odour. That's coming from one of his exes. Apparently his breath is rank too 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
He's prove that his ex the well known fat t Samantha Yeoman of Sunderland as a wrongin. She's been arrested multiple times for stalking and harassing him. Lied about her kids dad raping her ! Honestly if you actually knew her you wouldn't believe anything that came out of her vile mouth . .. imagine doing MDMA around your kid Samantha
Calling someone else fat is a fing joke you big fat ugly t. Have you got mirrors in your house. I know you live in a stinking smelling rabbit hutch because you think you're some saviour of animals but it's a shame that those animals also have to endure abuse from you because your fetishism is beastiality. You sick perverted frag. do off over that bridge fat do. Do the world a favour you scunt.

• Wow
Reactions: sazafraz
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
He so desperate to rub shoulders with the creators on tiktok. What a sad fat man he is. Absolutely pathetic individual 🙄 Awe he just wants to fit in. Hope he wears plenty of bodyspray & deodorant because rumour has it, he absolutely stinks of really bad body odour. That's coming from one of his exes. Apparently his breath is rank too 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
He doesn't fit in with creators on tiktok because he's a nobody who makes videos using other peeps receipts 😉 He wasn't invited, he invited himself because he will do anything to feel wanted and needed. Online is the only place he can find friends because he was the typical fat ugly kid everyone laughed at in school. The freak of nature who was caught jacking off in the toilets over a picture of Mrs Trunchable.🤣🤣